Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes

Old 08-23-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

lmao redgrape [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Explosive,

Why the hatred? I am very computer retarded and don't even know how to put up graphs. Even if I did I am not that comfortable with it. Shoot I don't even do that on Stoxpoker.com, the site I part own. But I have played roughly 1 million hands. All of the datamining on me shows that I am winning quite a lot of ptbb/100 at $600nl and above. This easily above the .60 a hand I would need to make 600k. I know you probably won't believe it until there is a graph but if nothing else could you please stop saying bad thinga about me? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I don't how you lie claiming you made 600k a year when you clearly haven't.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Explosive,

Why the hatred? I am very computer retarded and don't even know how to put up graphs. Even if I did I am not that comfortable with it. Shoot I don't even do that on Stoxpoker.com, the site I part own. But I have played roughly 1 million hands. All of the datamining on me shows that I am winning quite a lot of ptbb/100 at $600nl and above. This easily above the .60 a hand I would need to make 600k. I know you probably won't believe it until there is a graph but if nothing else could you please stop saying bad thinga about me? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ] posters hate on leatherass seems pretty unjustified, since he plays games with a full stack as well and is a winner doing so. The reason i hate leather ass is because he has the motivation and work ethic to play more hands than me.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:08 PM

lmao yea explosive needs to lay off who cares if hes made 600k or not hes very successful and he doesnt need to prove ot w/ a graph
Old 08-23-2007, 03:09 PM

explosive is a just a gimmick account, a really, really poor one at that.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:05 PM

I just wish i could play a million hands a year and get supernova elite!!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:43 PM

Don't forget about ss 25/50 and up games. lots of $ there
Old 08-23-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]
leatherass, you're a huge dork.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, this is so off. he plays back at you alot for more than just his ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, kel plays back at you because hes better than you leatherass (and I don't even like kel).

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I understand, Kel doesn't post here. So how can you say you don't like him? Do you know him from somewhere else? Sounds like you have some alternate motivation...like just finding things to criticize leatherass for.

Mark
Old 08-23-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, kel plays back at you because hes better than you leatherass (and I don't even like kel).

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I understand, Kel doesn't post here. So how can you say you don't like him? Do you know him from somewhere else? Sounds like you have some alternate motivation...like just finding things to criticize leatherass for.

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with both (kel and leatherass) for countless hours.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with both (kel and leatherass) for countless hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I guess I just found your wording weird, cause I don't really have an opinion on them personally even though I've played tons of hands with them. I could never say that I don't like them, because I don't know anything about them, except for a random chat comment now and then.

Mark