Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

[censored]. I'm so [censored] emo.

I'm back home from partying downtown with a group of friends... and I feel like [censored]. I don't know why, but my self esteem/confidence went down the toilet tonight.

Somebody cheer me up please.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm back home from partying downtown with a group of friends... and I feel like [censored]. I don't know why, but my self esteem/confidence went down the toilet tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

if your location is accurate, then you live in the country of the most beautiful women in the world, and you have no worries cause they will shortly start falling into your lap cause that's what iclandic women do
Old 10-07-2007, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There's thousands upon thousands of starving kids in Africa. Some of the worst atrocities in history happening in Burma everyday ( scroll through the older posts, NSFW) There's probably a billion people in this world that would love to switch positions with you.

BTW, anyone want to do flippmanets?
Old 10-07-2007, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There's thousands upon thousands of starving kids in Africa. Some of the worst atrocities in history happening in Burma everyday ( scroll through the older posts, NSFW) There's probably a billion people in this world that would love to switch positions with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you're saying that other people's misery should make us happy

that's [censored] up
Old 10-07-2007, 02:30 AM

just watched ep1 of HSP again. gg daniel losing 60k+ in implied mones in the first 2 hands.

A+ to doyle:

doyle calls.
nassir says some crap and raises T7o (i guess vs DNs fav hand yo)
buss calls A8o ldo
doyle: 'i'm all in'
ted forest: 'whatt??'
negreanu crap
ted forest: 'does he even have cards?'
Old 10-07-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]
uh, no.
I'm saying his situation isn't as bad as he may think he is, which is why his may confidence be down. Therefore, he should appreciate what he has now, not that he should feel pleasure in the pain of other people.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]
uh, no.
I'm saying his situation isn't as bad as he may think he is, which is why his may confidence be down. Therefore, he should appreciate what he has now, not that he should feel pleasure in the pain of other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's not a very good argument

life is relative but if feels absolute... you can talk all the crap you want, but it's not gonna change how you feel
Old 10-07-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]
uh, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's not a very good argument

life is relative but if feels absolute... you can talk all the crap you want, but it's not gonna change how you feel

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm not gonna get some philosophical argument with you. I apologize if I offended you
Old 10-07-2007, 06:44 AM

MARIO STRIKERS TILTS ME HARDER THAN ANYTHING ON THE PLANET

THIS GAME IS SO [censored] GAY GOD FORBID ANYONE AT NINTENDO LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM SOME [censored] AI TO MAKE THE GAME MORE CHALLENGING, NO, INSTEAD THEY'D RATHER JUST MAKE EVERYONE ON THE OTHER TEAM MOVE TWICE AS FAST AS YOU AND HAVE THE WORST [censored] SHOOTERS ON THE OTHER TEAM SCORE EVERY [censored] TIME THEY TAKE A SHOT

THIS [censored] IS MORE RIGGED THAN FULL TILT POKER

JESUS CHRIST
Old 10-07-2007, 07:53 AM

Update: Have switched to Resident Evil 4, this game is just as difficult but at least it isn't so gay
Closed Thread