Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 10:04 AM

Default Re: bodog rakeback

When you have 50k+ in MGR in total, well yeah then you could offer 30+%, but yeah, I guess its a way to go until then right ;D?
Old 10-26-2006, 10:07 AM

A guy has to start somewhere. But with all of the interest in Bodog rakeback I can't see why that number won't be reached within a short period of time.

Pilket
Old 10-26-2006, 10:11 AM

True that, and I wish you good luck mate.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 AM

I'm getting some ridicoulous low RB offers.
I know you can get high % at Bodog, so if you can offer at least 30% PM me. Otherwise thank you but don't bother.

When people where like crazy to get FullTilt RB and asked for PM offers, I offered to refer to a very decent % because I was able to. I can't see why the other way around I must be screwed as much as possible.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:45 AM

Once I can offer you 30% or better I will. In the meantime, best of luck!

Pilket
Old 10-26-2006, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol No worries. My sarcasm detector has been broken for a while now.

Honestly though it seems like nobody wants to offer Bodog rakeback. I think the problem is that the bottomless bonus comes off of MGR. This can bomb percentages like mad and then the affiliate can't make the payment. Instead of percentages I'll just pay the most that I can minus a 1% processing fee. Does that deal sound good to everyone?

Pilket

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason it seems like nobody wants to offer rakeback there is because we can't publically advertise it. Good job stepping over the line on that one. Along with this, why would anyone want a canadian affiliate at Bodog? If you haven't noticed, Bodog does NOT allow canadian players to play so even if you do manage to become an affiliate(I'm not sure of their stance on this part), you can't make player->player transfers. You'll be left with even fewer choices than Americans once Neteller pulls out.

By the way, openly self promoting your offers isn't allowed here.
Old 10-26-2006, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting some ridicoulous low RB offers.
I know you can get high % at Bodog, so if you can offer at least 30% PM me. Otherwise thank you but don't bother.

When people where like crazy to get FullTilt RB and asked for PM offers, I offered to refer to a very decent % because I was able to. I can't see why the other way around I must be screwed as much as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bodog's tiers are readable by anyone on their website:
$1 - $9,999 25%
$10,000 - $49,999 30%
$50,000+ 40%

Considering Bodog just started recently being more lenient with affiliates handling rakeback, most of the affiliates are only getting 25-30%. Unless you're a very high volume player, I can't see an affiliate giving away all of their profit to handle you. Anything around 25% really isn't ridiculous with the current circumstances.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol No worries. My sarcasm detector has been broken for a while now.

Honestly though it seems like nobody wants to offer Bodog rakeback. I think the problem is that the bottomless bonus comes off of MGR. This can bomb percentages like mad and then the affiliate can't make the payment. Instead of percentages I'll just pay the most that I can minus a 1% processing fee. Does that deal sound good to everyone?

Pilket

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason it seems like nobody wants to offer rakeback there is because we can't publically advertise it. Good job stepping over the line on that one. Along with this, why would anyone want a canadian affiliate at Bodog? If you haven't noticed, Bodog does NOT allow canadian players to play so even if you do manage to become an affiliate(I'm not sure of their stance on this part), you can't make player->player transfers. You'll be left with even fewer choices than Americans once Neteller pulls out.

By the way, openly self promoting your offers isn't allowed here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, my bad. I didn't see anything in the affiliate agreement about not being allowed to offer rakeback, nor did I see anything about being Canadian. In other words, best of luck everyone, but I don't want to step on any toes etc.

Pilket
Old 10-27-2006, 12:27 AM

PM for bodog rakeback please.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:05 PM

I would like some RB offers for Bodog as well. Never had an account there. Looking for 30% or higher, regardless of MGR.
Closed Thread