Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 10-06-2006, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Girl at a Party - Bad beat? Variance? Misplayed?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude how about go to the bathroom? Go for a walk? Come to my car? HELLO!? OMG i bet your dick hates you.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol why do you think I even posted the thread? It was a bad beat because the play here WAS obvious and i've closed the deal in this spot plenty of times but I [censored] this one up and the [censored] block arrived to the rescue. Hooray for captain save-a-hoe's!

[/ QUOTE ]

why not befriend the cockblock ahead of time or instead just take your new girl somewhere else b4 the cockblock can interrupt
Old 10-06-2006, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hero in this hand could have flopped a chick who wanted the the nuts and got timed out. BEAT? possibly later on.

Definite misplay. On the other hand maybe it was a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. Is the game to bed as many chicks as possible, or is it to live a long, happy, healthy life?

IMO STDs alone make banging random drunk chicks at parties -EV if the game is the latter.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:39 PM

Location: Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

[ QUOTE ]
get her to drink more so she will respect your come all over her faces

[/ QUOTE ]

FYPITNORC
Old 10-06-2006, 03:41 PM

you cant strike out until you step up to the play, be a man next time
Old 10-06-2006, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
friend drags her off

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed out on a 3some. YSSCKYVPIP
Old 10-06-2006, 03:45 PM

You misread the board. You thought you had the nut straight but you really only had a gutshot.

Girl wanted to bang you but most likely would not have in the middle of a party in some strange bedroom. Friend dragged her off, so you're [censored].

Adjust your game, find friend to bang her annoying friend.

Oh, and one last thing, BACK TO OOT WITH THIS POOP!

SOMEONE HOOK A NIGGA UP WITH A CHAMP BURGER!
Old 10-06-2006, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Had been flirting with this really hot girl at a party early on in the night before everyone was drunk off their ass... so ofcourse within a few hours people were about wasted.

This is when the hot girl i'd been flirting with comes up to me all flirting with me, grabbing on me, giving me heavy eye contact, sending all the right signals other than saying "STEP UP TO THE PLATE LIKE A MAN SO WE CAN [censored]".

The party was in a smallish apartment with 2 bedrooms, one clearly occupied and light on, one shut with lights off (don't know if occupied). So what did I do? Not a goddamn thing except flirt back with her until she eventually had to leave and was dragged off by her friend. Why? My brain did not feel like it was working after numerous shots of captain morgan.. but I remember thinking intently to myself "OK, lets focus here! Girl.... Room.... how do we get girl to room without [censored] it up? Just tell her 'lets go to the dark empty room together!' ? No.. that play might be too much variance. THINK!".

Eventually before I could make a move the friend came and grabbed her off to go home and I didn't get a damn thing, also was too stupid to even ask for her # when she came back up to me one last time before leaving to tell me bye and give me a hug

BEAT? MISPLAYED? What's best play for getting her to the room with no reads on how slutty she is or will respond. Is it more +EV to just go all in and try whatever that night or get the phone # and try later when you have her isolated?

[/ QUOTE ]

OP you will learn at some point to not be so nice. When a girl comes up to you like that she wants to [censored] just as much as you do. You're way to worried about being respectful. You either:

A) tell her how hot you think she is and/or what you want to do to her (girls like to feel wanted), then grab her hand and take her somewher and do it.

B) suggeest you go for a walk, take her somewhere, then do what you want to do to her.

I actually like A a little better, because if you truly don't know how slutty she is, her reaction to the initial talk should tell you. She'll like the fact that you're telling her that [censored] even if she's not slutty though.

The moral of the story for you...try not to come off as such a pussy next time. Girls don't dig that.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hero in this hand could have flopped a chick who wanted the the nuts and got timed out. BEAT? possibly later on.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. Is the game to bed as many chicks as possible, or is it to live a long, happy, healthy life?

IMO STDs alone make banging random drunk chicks at parties -EV if the game is the latter.

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously this isnt the real reason your not getting any, lets not kid ourselves. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2006, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously this isnt the real reason your not getting any, lets not kid ourselves. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had opportunities where I totally could have, but the chick was just so wrong that I went, "Naw, its not worth it." I don't mean 500 pound beasts either. Mostly basket-cases who are fairly attractive. I don't need the headache.

Getting my dick wet just isn't as big a priority for me as it is for most guys my age (26).