Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: Group 1 - Four vs. Thirteen
Back to the Future 154 81.48%
Westworld 35 18.52%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2006, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Avatar Garage

great thread, can't believe i just only found this now...anyways, i'd really like something out of the movie BLOW, i found this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgetcn_fKb0 and would really like from 1:06-1:17 (from when the guy behind the counter just blows a line to when johnny depp cracks a smile) not sure if this is too long but hopefully it isnt. also, i initially just wanted when the guy is saying "i can't feel my face, i mean i can touch it, but i cant feel it" when hes touching his face but have yet to find a clip of it

edit: if 1:06-1:17 is too long, which i suspect it is, i think 1:10-1:17 would be fine as well...
Old 09-30-2006, 12:30 AM

Stuey is the man!

Old 09-30-2006, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
great thread, can't believe i just only found this now...anyways, i'd really like something out of the movie BLOW, i found this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgetcn_fKb0 and would really like from 1:06-1:17 (from when the guy behind the counter just blows a line to when johnny depp cracks a smile) not sure if this is too long but hopefully it isnt. also, i initially just wanted when the guy is saying "i can't feel my face, i mean i can touch it, but i cant feel it" when hes touching his face but have yet to find a clip of it

edit: if 1:06-1:17 is too long, which i suspect it is, i think 1:10-1:17 would be fine as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried, but it's kind of hard to see his face when it's this small.

The file was so big, I took out the second guy. Not sure if it's really what you want, but maybe it will give Stuey a starting point to work with.
Old 09-30-2006, 01:10 AM

Thanks for ripping that duke that is the hardest part for me. Your seem to come out clearer than mine. I need a new comp. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Got the file size down but I had to cut lots out not sure if it is better and as always the timing is messed up now.

Old 09-30-2006, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried, but it's kind of hard to see his face when it's this small.

The file was so big, I took out the second guy. Not sure if it's really what you want, but maybe it will give Stuey a starting point to work with.

[/ QUOTE ]

duke, i really like the first one a lot where it shows all 3 guys, but is there any way to zoom in on depp when he smiles? imo thats the best part. thanks in advance!
Old 09-30-2006, 03:15 AM

thank you very much stewie. you're the man!
Old 09-30-2006, 04:25 AM

Stuey,

I love my avatar an appreciate it, but I think I wouldn't mind some kind of temporary avatar featuring Bill Frist. I don't really want to use the nazi one that is going around. I'm sure there will be lots of demand for this sort of thing.

Thanks
Old 09-30-2006, 11:53 PM

Hey stuey, thanks for the current avatar. You were right though, something was lost in translation. I would be your indentured servant if you could make me another with this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvA4q2VIcao

from 1:15-1:17. I pretty much just want the guy charging the camera. Thanks if you decide to do it, if not thats cool too.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey stuey, thanks for the current avatar. You were right though, something was lost in translation. I would be your indentured servant if you could make me another with this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvA4q2VIcao

from 1:15-1:17. I pretty much just want the guy charging the camera. Thanks if you decide to do it, if not thats cool too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if this is how you want it, having trouble getting a good speed

slightly slower
Old 10-01-2006, 12:42 AM

that seconds one good, is there anyway to get it more fluid though?