Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Ask a playa how to GET LAID

Lil sisters always have a crush on their older brothers friends. Make sure you always aknowledge her when you see her around. There's various ways to bang these brauds and most end up with losing a friend but losing friends isn't what this threads about. Find out her AIM SN and start to chat with her on there. Arrange for a meeting and take her to a chill spot and she'll be dripping wet waiting for her bro's friend to slip it in her. Make sure you are fresh and ready to blow. You don't want any probs with not being able to nut cuz then [censored] will get weird. RDNI her (chics love knowing they satisfied a guy) and she'll tell all her friends. You'll be gettin a little extra attention from them too from then on.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:56 PM

I have a couple of scenarious for you... I am a 21 year old male, Im going to see a girl at 7 o clock for a date. I dont plan on drinking very much. How many times and at what time(s) should I masterbate in order to be able to still nut, but be able to impress her with my sexing abilities but still nut?

same scenario and I plan on drinking heavily?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a couple of scenarious for you... I am a 21 year old male, Im going to see a girl at 7 o clock for a date. I dont plan on drinking very much. How many times and at what time(s) should I masterbate in order to be able to still nut, but be able to impress her with my sexing abilities but still nut?

same scenario and I plan on drinking heavily?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you dont have sex much and havent had problems in the psat amount of masturbation beforehand will ruin yyour chances once that poon hits yo schlong youll fire ready...drinking just dont black out and you should be fine
Old 09-04-2007, 11:08 PM

Its pretty common knowledge that girls don't like sex and they appreciate you getting it over with as quickly as possible.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its pretty common knowledge that girls don't like sex and they appreciate you getting it over with as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially after you marry them...........
Old 09-04-2007, 11:13 PM

My girlfriends asleep and I'm kinda horny, how do I wake her up but not have her too angry with me to [censored]? Also she's been asleep for a few hours, what if her breath stinks, should I bring her a toothbrush and toothpaste?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriends asleep and I'm kinda horny, how do I wake her up but not have her too angry with me to [censored]? Also she's been asleep for a few hours, what if her breath stinks, should I bring her a toothbrush and toothpaste?

[/ QUOTE ]

how does she react to you diving into her pussy and eating her out like a starving Ethiopian? in my experience, some girls love it and some girls are like wtf who are you get out of my house.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:32 PM

Just go down on her right off the bat to wake her up. Hopefulyl she's a genreally clean girl and won't be stinky. if she is and she knows she is she might feel self concious and throw you off. Anways.. hoping she's clean she'll assume your going to keep licking her and she can't complain. So after a few minutes wip it out and put it in her. She'll have to be a total bitch to stop you know. Nut inside her and goto bed.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

incorrect, girls indeed love sex, unless a)u suck at it(busting before they even start to get worked up) b) its your wife or c) u do something [censored] up during it
Old 09-04-2007, 11:35 PM

Theres this blonde that I know I could probably hook up with, shes tall skinny with some tig ol bitties, good looking too, but she might want to start off friendly before getting down to business, and I'm moving over an hour away, this week. I will see her tomorrow night and I'm not sure how to proceed. Whats my line wicked??