Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

View Poll Results: Atlanta @ Carolina
Atlanta +5 2 9.52%
Carolina -5 11 52.38%
I really wish ESPN would discuss Vick's scambling ability versus his problems in the pocket one more time. 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2007, 01:36 PM

Default BBV: Help me settle an Issue

I had a family issue come up in the middle of my Sunday Tournaments yesterday, so I had to call up a friend and ask him to help me out for a little. He played in two tournaments for 45 mins.

I told him if I cashed in either I would hook him up based on my hourly profit. I busted in one tourny and finished third in one of them after playing for a total of 7.5 hrs. So in other words he played for 10% of the tournament I profited in.

Since he had no risk whatsoever I'm not sure he deserves 10%, if he had offered to front part of the buyin then I would.

At the moment I'm trying to decide between 5-10%. What should I do?

I stake him quite often, and we always do a 50/50 split, which is what makes me think I should get half of his share (5%) since I'm bascially staking him.

We never really discussed details, I just said "I'd ship a few" once I took over.