Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums

Old 02-05-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: Question for El Diablo

[ QUOTE ]
Stuey,

I agree with you that the rules in my forum are not fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it. It's your forum and you make the rules. This whole "it's my ball and I'm going home" thing is growing tiresome. I don't understand why you feel the need to keep reminding us how much more special you are than the rest of us.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:14 PM

Stuey for Mod!

Stuey, You are too late. The "rein Diablo in" train has left the station. Prepare to live "in Diablo's reign"

His tone in this thread is a little like <font color="green"> [censored] </font>. <font color="green"> [censored] </font> is my favorite mod. I hope <font color="green"> [censored] </font> rubs off on him a bit. That can only be good.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He is limiting you from reacting in his forum which...is his forum. There is no reason to be a 'deleted posts omg' nit.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's saying he doesn't have a right to it, I think he's just saying he doesn't like them. Just because it's not Stuey's forum doesn't mean he can't voice his critism of it and offer suggestions. Like what niss said, his attitude on this is getting old.

I'll also take a second to point out that if anyone besides someone as beloved by OOT did this, most of OOT would be in an uproar over this.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stuey,

I agree with you that the rules in my forum are not fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it. It's your forum and you make the rules. This whole "it's my ball and I'm going home" thing is growing tiresome. I don't understand why you feel the need to keep reminding us how much more special you are than the rest of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's just responding to stuey
Old 02-05-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He is limiting you from reacting in his forum which...is his forum. There is no reason to be a 'deleted posts omg' nit.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's saying he doesn't have a right to it, I think he's just saying he doesn't like them. Just because it's not Stuey's forum doesn't mean he can't voice his critism of it and offer suggestions. Like what niss said, his attitude on this is getting old.

I'll also take a second to point out that if anyone besides someone as beloved by OOT did this, most of OOT would be in an uproar over this.

[/ QUOTE ]

diablo has no problem with stuey's criticisms, just keep them in ATF
Old 02-05-2007, 10:35 PM

niss, Shake:

Why are you reading posts/threads about a forum that seems to annoy you? That seems quite odd to me.

Seriously, why do you care?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:26 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, why do you care?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think users who care about this site should CERTAINLY care about the way the forums on it are run. i mean, you disagreed with the way the lounge was run and satirized it for a long time. i dont understand why you think that certain posters doing the same to your forum is so surprising.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:31 PM

PITTM,

It's not surprising. It was more of a rhetorical question anyway. But I think if MOST people answer that question honestly, the reasons will not be because they care about how individual forums on 2+2 are run.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It's not surprising. It was more of a rhetorical question anyway. But I think if MOST people answer that question honestly, the reasons will not be because they care about how individual forums on 2+2 are run.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is not everybody who is like you, trying to "win" every discussion they enter, some are mature enough to enter a discussion to try to reach as good outcome as possible.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:37 PM

The forum does not annoy me. I have no problem with the forum.

Your continued condescending tone about how the forum shall be run annoys me.

Please note the difference.

Why do I care? Because yours is one of the forums I read, and I have an opinion about your posts, which I chose to post in a public discussion on a public message board? Probably not unlike the reason for some of your 28,000 posts?