Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 11-08-2006, 05:26 AM

Default Re: RakebackRus done-->thisisthenuts and raketherake

So are we going to be getting step-by-step instructions as to how this is all going to work switching affiliates? Have the poker sites themselves ALLOWED this? I currently can't view the page that you all apparently can. Oh man, I'm wondering if this will go as smooth as he's saying(considering how smoothly everything else was). *sigh* If anybody can answer my questions, would be great. Thanks.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So are we going to be getting step-by-step instructions as to how this is all going to work switching affiliates? Have the poker sites themselves ALLOWED this? I currently can't view the page that you all apparently can. Oh man, I'm wondering if this will go as smooth as he's saying(considering how smoothly everything else was). *sigh* If anybody can answer my questions, would be great. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

The statement, I've quoted it above, cleary states he has the backing of the poker sites.

The transfer form was pretty straightforward. We will all be taken care of.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hoping that thisisthenuts and RaketheRake can chime in assuring us everything will be fine and October rakeback will be paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes all October payments will be made by TITN and RTR
And all pre October rakeback also made in a separate payment. The pre october payments will be handled by RTR and we will sort this out with you all over the next 3 weeks

The key thing is everyone just needs to be patient over the next few weeks whilst we help with all the transfers and payments. Everything will get done, but naturally there will be a few hiccups along the way..

You will not have a choice of new affiliate - it will be determined by the room you currently play at.

All will be come clearer once the site has propogated through. You will be given specific steps for what to do next.

As long as you have been successfully tracked at RBRUs to now, you will continue to get rakeback from TITN or RTR once you have registered with us. You will NOT lose out for any of November's action so far.

That's it for now, but please be patient while the holding page comes up in your neck of the woods.

Kind regards

RTR
Old 11-08-2006, 05:38 AM

I wish I could access the site. Will all amounts currently being made from November - until switch be recorded as well? He claims October will be paid, I wonder if in between time will.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:40 AM

What rooms go with what sites? Thanks.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What rooms go with what sites? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

from the page you guys can't see yet:

Welcome to the home page for transferring your existing RakebackRUs accounts to a new affiliate.

Below you will find details regarding switching your existing RakebackRUs (RBRUs) account to ThisIsTheNuts (TITN) and RakeTheRake (RTR). The choice of new affiliate will be determined by which poker rooms you had accounts at with RBRUs. Some of you may need to open new accounts at both. Some of you may already have accounts at TITN or RTR and can simply add your existing RBRUs rooms to those accounts with them.

We ask for your patience on email replies over the next week because of the obvious volume of accounts that both affiliates will be dealing with in this transfer process. We WILL endeavour to answer all emails that are not addressed in the FAQs for each affiliate as soon as possible, but we anticipate it will take some time to work through them all. So please be discerning on whether something really requires a specific response at this time and that will help us immensely.

TRANSFERRING YOUR POKER ACCOUNT(S)

1. ThisIsTheNuts will handle the transfer of existing RBRUs accounts for the following rooms:

Absolute Poker - 28%
Battlefield Poker - 40%
BetHoldem Poker - 40%
Doyle's Room - 25%
Eurobet - 30%
Full Tilt Poker - 27%
Noble Poker - Non US - 35%
Sun Poker - Non US - 30-34%
Titan Poker - Non US - 35%
UltimateBet - 30-35%

Click here to switch one of the above poker rooms to TITN

2. RakeTheRake will handle the transfer of existing RBRUs accounts for the following rooms

InterPoker - Non US -32%
Littlewoods Poker - Non US -30%
PokerPlex - Non US -30%
PokerShare - Selective US - 30%
William Hill Poker - Non US -30%
Old 11-08-2006, 07:07 AM

Hey! I registered to rackbackrus last week but havnt got a login/password on www.rakebackrus.com... will i get rakeback throw your site anyway? rackbackrus doesnt answers my mail so hopefully you can clear this thing up. Thanks
Old 11-08-2006, 08:33 AM

I contacted RTR last week looking to sign up some of my friends with them. Rather than sign up as an affiliate myself and get 20% from FT, I sign them up under one of the rakeback affiliates (always Chad in the past) and just get their rakeback from there. I explained the situation to Jessica and the fact that I was not comfortable with Chad any more. She replied that I had nothing to worry about and that Chad wasn't going to disappear. This email conversation was only 8 days ago so there is a very good chance that this transfer was already in the works. I have a very big problem with being lied to.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:54 AM

I was planning to get PT but havn´t reached $500 in rake, can I still get PAHUD (I have reached over $200)?
I also signed up to the party snowball program through RakebackRus. Whats going to happen with that?
Old 11-08-2006, 08:58 AM

Nothing, they're done.