View Poll Results: A2-A7s. MP2. No limpers. Average players to see a flop = 3-4
Raise 12 25.53%
Call 11 23.40%
Fold 24 51.06%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2006, 10:57 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH III: THE MISHMASHENING

<u><font color="red">!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*</font></u>

Okay, I am a vamp. My team sired KM at 100% effectiveness, and failed. After it is revealed in the night that I am a vamp, <font color="blue">please kill KM in the night, Rohr.</font> (If KM is still alive, its in the best interest of vamp/villager to kill her.) She is likely Paulson, which can swing votes! You <u>cannot</u> wait until day, or the space monkeys will have virtually a majority!

Also, my vampire team is very weak and not a threat to the village, while the space monkeys are close to 7 recruits by tommorow. You are in grave danger of being run over by them. Kill them off now. Villagers, don't be dissuaded by the spacemonkeys. We need your help to win!

Finally, I'm sorry again for stepping on so many toes. I just wanted to win, and I got frustrated when spacemonkeys tried to 'run me out', which caused me to aggravate people. I'm optimistic that alot of the hate that I recieve in this thread is just evil players playing the game and trying to negate what I have to say by appealing to my apparent douche-baggery. I hope that by 'playing' alot of POG games where I am voted off first round, you guys can come to find me more agreeable, though I must admit that I find it tough to see how I am so uncongenial. Maybe I will be a better player in future games.

For what it's worth, good luck to everyone! And thanks to <font color="blue">MadTown</font> for modding. I know first hand that it is tough to mod and organize games.

Love,
AW
Old 07-11-2006, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Okay, I am a vamp. My team sired KM at 100% effectiveness, and failed. After it is revealed in the night that I am a vamp, <font color="blue">please kill KM in the night, Rohr.</font> (If KM is still alive, its in the best interest of vamp/villager to kill her.) She is likely Paulson, which can swing votes! You <u>cannot</u> wait until day, or the space monkeys will have virtually a majority!

[/ QUOTE ]

All, here are my thoughts:

-We know AW is a vamp
-We know KM is a monkey

If we are the believe AW, the vampires tried to convert KM on Night 1. Why? She completely owned in turf wars. She is pretty utr, never garners too much suspicion (the inherently built-in "she's a mom, she's harmless" alibi doesn't hurt either). She is a very solid player.

Two questions:

-who would want to convert her?
-AW is not smart enough to come up with the FGP story and the "John Nash" reference. Who did?

In addition, this fellow vamp must know enough about the FGP role that AW can make all this sh*t up. When I look at this evidence, two people are screaming to me: Kyro and Pudley4. Kyro and KM are a good team, as are Kyro and Pudley. The fact that Kyro "cleared" Pudley on Day 1 only helps.

I've played wolf with Pudley, and he is absolutely brilliant in the planning stages. AW's posts yesterday were nearly flawless close to the end of the day; he must have gotten help. This is not the retart we are so accustomed to.

Anyways, I'm babbling now, but I will cast the first stone and Vote Kyro.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:51 PM

That long post by Horn that quoted Alphas last post was very wolfy to me.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:52 PM

It'd be great if Spook, VR, and Kumubou posted some more.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you a vamp with Kyro, or are you a space monkey?
Old 07-11-2006, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you a vamp with Kyro, or are you a space monkey?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im calling it like I see it. You made assumptions in that post that are ridiculous. You were being overanalytical in the hopes that we would see you as helpful. I also dont see a villager making that post. Now do you have any other witty 1 liner comebacks to keep us looking in the other direction?