Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 07-16-2006, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Negreanu borrows $100,000 in HSP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please tell why this thread still exists?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because for some reason a few people still haven't figured out that Mark1808 is a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record I have just given my opinion and been subjected to name calling and personal attacks. I find it amusing that some people get so upset about my feelings on Daniel Negreanu. His video game sucks, he hardly ever cashes in tournaments anymore, he is losing on High Stakes Poker, he gambles big and he loses at golf, his association with the Wynn's appears to be over and now he is a regular at the big game at Bellagio. I think Reese, Ivey, Brunson, Greenstein and company are licking their chops!

[/ QUOTE ]

I rest my case.
Old 07-16-2006, 08:53 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
For the record I have just given my opinion and been subjected to name calling and personal attacks. I find it amusing that some people get so upset about my feelings on Daniel Negreanu. His video game sucks, he hardly ever cashes in tournaments anymore, he is losing on High Stakes Poker, he gambles big and he loses at golf, his association with the Wynn's appears to be over and now he is a regular at the big game at Bellagio. I think Reese, Ivey, Brunson, Greenstein and company are licking their chops!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't see the irony in your post, I'm done.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't see the irony in your post, I'm done.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you fail to see through all your hubris is I am not calling DN names (like troll or stupid) I am simply drawing infrences from things I have observed. DN is a public figure and fair game in my opinion. If people want to call me names that is fine too, but it reflects more on their debating skills than my intelligence. For the record this thread will last until I have the last word, because I always respond.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please tell why this thread still exists?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because for some reason a few people still haven't figured out that Mark1808 is a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record I have just given my opinion and been subjected to name calling and personal attacks. I find it amusing that some people get so upset about my feelings on Daniel Negreanu. His video game sucks . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

ohhhhhhhhh snappppppppp!1111111 pwnage

TTT! this thread rulez
Old 08-09-2006, 05:41 PM

I dont know y it still exists, blah

it still going blajjajaj

oh no,

more characters into the tree

wibble
Old 08-09-2006, 08:20 PM

Why do people spend so much energy defending poker players that they like?