Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 06-24-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
I also think it's bizarre that you think OH and I could be a pairing. Reread days 2, 3 and 4. Do you really think OH makes such a point of agreeing with everything I say and going out of his way to say "hi" if we were wolves together?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, well, I have been noted for bizarre suspicions before....

1) I think OH is capabale of anything. I have been a wolf with him many times.

2) I think you are capable of anything - including throwing teammates under the bus.

But I will go reread the interchange you are referring to....

In the meantime,
1) why does my mild suspicion bother you? I am not voting you and it is not likely you will ever get lynched even f I did.
2) and why don't you suspect Eskimo as much anymore?
Old 06-24-2007, 05:41 PM

I suspect Eskimo. Right now, I suspect everyone that is not confirmed. Spook has been behaving the most suspiciously, in my opinion, the past two days.

Your mild suspicion bothers me because I am a villager and you are a confirmed. Non-confirmeds can suspect me as much as they want, and I'm not really worried, because I suspect I will outlive them all. But if any confirmeds doubt me they will be left alive to try to vote the wolf over me in the final.

That's what freaks me out. That this game is completely winnable, and we could still lose.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:44 PM

OH

Or me, whatever.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OH - you like Chuck as a wolf earlier. What changed your mind?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dunno. I confronted him and when he came back to me right away, he just seemed pretty sincere, so I put him on the back burner. That was a few days back.

I liked patton 3 days ago until the lynchings were all wolves. I liked Spook and IY the last two days and still do. Spook/IY/Patton seem like better combos than chuck/? (although I must admit that when I made that list, I almost put IY/Spook as 1 & 2 with chuck/patton tied for 3rd), but patton rose above chuck after his heavy push for Nich.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:54 PM

unvote in case Zurvan thinks my long post above was a vote for everyone [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really think OH makes such a point of agreeing with everything I say and going out of his way to say "hi" if we were wolves together?

[/ QUOTE ]
For the record, I do stuff like that on a total whim...and I would do it as either a villager or a wolf.

I must admit though, I would be much less likely to do it if we were both wolves. The exchange wouldn't seem as natural; it would be forced.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suspect Eskimo. Right now, I suspect everyone that is not confirmed. Spook has been behaving the most suspiciously, in my opinion, the past two days.

Your mild suspicion bothers me because I am a villager and you are a confirmed. Non-confirmeds can suspect me as much as they want, and I'm not really worried, because I suspect I will outlive them all. But if any confirmeds doubt me they will be left alive to try to vote the wolf over me in the final.

That's what freaks me out. That this game is completely winnable, and we could still lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we could still lose. So it would be good to make some people talk before end game, versus just blindly voting people.

Anyway, I thought IY made a good point about Spook. I don't know that wolf Spook is quite so outspoken and argumentative with Shorty.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eskimo - you really liked VR as a wolf earlier. What changed your mind?

[/ QUOTE ]

did i lol

i dont remember this at all.... actually im pretty sure she villager telled to me from her first post

anyway guys its gg already......... dont be dumb enough to lynch me and village wins

nothing else to say really
Old 06-24-2007, 06:52 PM

Our Hizzo
Old 06-24-2007, 07:03 PM

Actually, I wouldn't be upset about dying. Really. The game isn't exciting anymore now that the seers are gone and winning is just a matter of getting one villager correct.

It's flattering that you guys think so highly of my wolf game that you can't see my villagerness in this one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good luck, and remember that I like IY/Spook/Patton (but also remember that I'm usually wrong).