Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy

Old 04-13-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: disappointed with this forum

[ QUOTE ]
Sherman, I would never forget you.

[/ QUOTE ]

RichC,

I wouldn't blame you if you did b/c I don't think I am anywhere nearly as valuable as the many posters I don't want to name.

But thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: disappointed with this forum

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The quality of responses to posts on this forum has greatly deteriorated over past several months IMHO. I posted a very tough hand with appropriate context and it is genuinely the type of hand that distinguishes great players from merely good ones and I only got one very poor response. Someone posts on a preflop all-in decision and gets 20 responses! I guess that's b/c it's an easier hand to play and posters on this forum aren't interested in delving into tough spots that will define great players and can sway their tourneys. SAD.

[/ QUOTE ]

well how many responses are you posting furfur? you regged 18 months ago and have 55 posts. did you want only to receive info and not share any of your own?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes, I hope no-one thinks that about me.
I post in short spurts sometimes not coming back for several months-and I don't get much action on my posts either :-/

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. For one, you've been registered 1/2 as long as he has and have twice the posts. But the HUGE difference is you aren't the one saying "hey losers your responses suck step it up" and posting things with the idea of "hey what's the true answer to this hand, if you are good you will know"