View Poll Results: Well?
Good, sensible bet. 20 33.33%
Screw EV, Quadfecta all the way baby! 22 36.67%
Dean is a disgrace to BBV 18 30.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Split Seer Lists

Split Seer Lists. Basic Concept: If the seers are named, the seers can split the player list in half, one seer covers half of the list, the other seer covers the other half.

Main Pro: Seer peeks are not duplicated
Secondary Pro: It's possible to disguise your peeks well, because if you're assigned to peeking the A-H list, and you've peeked 2 of them as villagers, you can have a villager list of 2 people from the A-H list and 3 people from the I-Z list and it'll be certain that the A-H list is your peeks (of course, now you have to be more subtle than that since I just revealed this strategy to the wolves, lol)

Main Con: There may simply be more people one wants to peek on the other side of the list.
Secondary Con: If the split seer list is followed, once one seer goes down, the wolves know particularly to look for the seer who's been peeking the other side of the list.

Personally, I believe that split seer lists are mega-good, since duplicating peeks sucks. Each peek is an additional CONFIRMED VILLAGER. This is obvious, but it sounds better when the words "confirmed villager" are attached. Most theme werewolf games on this forum are imbalanced in favor sometimes because there are too many confirmed villagers. Duh. Duplicating a seer peek = -1 confirmed villager. The suck.