Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 07-22-2007, 11:34 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Thanks for the tip, I have all my old hands exported to C:\Old_HHs\FullTilt and have that set as the archive. I have some observed hands and my own there, a mix of NL holdem, PLO, and some other stuff.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one this crashes for when trying to load hands? I've tried 1.03 and 1.04 and it crashes after about 50k hands import. I tried logging but the very last line is just

'loading 137606 bytes, starting at byte 0
Full Tilt Poker Game #26065247'

Any ideas? All Full Tilt games. PM me for more info. I'd really like to give this a try but I can't get hands to load. I have a decent machine, 2GB RAM, dual core, etc. so I doubt it's hardware.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent. Sorry you had problems. I imported around 300k FTP hands and thought I should have seen everything. Apparently not!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I change the position of the stats? They interfere with my PAHUD layout [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm, why do you want 2 HUDS? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] - it's a genuine question BTW, it wasn't really designed to be used like this and I wouldn't guarantee it won't cause problems - I think PAHUD may lock the HH files.

But yes you can drag the panels around, using the right mouse button.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can I change the position of the stats? They interfere with my PAHUD layout [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm, why do you want 2 HUDS? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] - it's a genuine question BTW, it wasn't really designed to be used like this and I wouldn't guarantee it won't cause problems - I think PAHUD may lock the HH files.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well PAHUD has way more options? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2007, 02:05 PM

Default 1.04a

Fixed an FTP import crash (Thx morphd!) and a couple of other minor glitches too. You shouldn't need to rebuild databases or delete the prefs.txt file this time.

I also put back the filename on the import logging. Morphd did some fine detective work to track down which file was causing the crash, but it should be a lot easier if there are any problems with this version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bnjz3zax2a
Old 07-23-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well PAHUD has way more options? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean in terms of stats that can be displayed permanently on the screen? I could add pretty much any stat that is displayed on the yellow detail screen to the Display Preferences menu. Are there any that PAHUD displays that Realtime doesn't offer?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:46 PM

Mike- Love the program.

If its possible to make any stat in the yellow box available as an on screen display then this would be an awesome addition.

Stats like Bet, Raise, Call, Fold & Check/Raise % totals and call open raise etc.

To have the option to really customise the display would be massive.

Keep up the great work
Old 07-24-2007, 04:12 AM

Mh checkraises and preflop coldcall.
But more important, how do I get the software to display stats from all the hands I have? Just looked at a table. There was someone I had about 500 hands from in PT. So in RealtimeHUD I went to Preferences/Full Tilt Settings and clicked "Rebuild database from archived hand histories". My PT stores old hhs in a specific directory and it's the same as in "Archived history folder" in RealtimeHUD. The HUD still only showed stats from like 15 hands.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:02 AM

mike can u add "raise cbet%" ...
Old 07-24-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mh checkraises and preflop coldcall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have "Call open", which sounds like "cold call pre-flop", except I don't include 3-bets in "Call open" stats. and I have c/r on the yellow detail pages too. Or did you mean you want the option to display them permanently.

[ QUOTE ]

But more important, how do I get the software to display stats from all the hands I have? Just looked at a table. There was someone I had about 500 hands from in PT. So in RealtimeHUD I went to Preferences/Full Tilt Settings and clicked "Rebuild database from archived hand histories". My PT stores old hhs in a specific directory and it's the same as in "Archived history folder" in RealtimeHUD. The HUD still only showed stats from like 15 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd try exporting the Hand Histories from PT to your archive directory. It's posssible you deleted some older HH files? Other than that does this guy have a PT alias? You aren't doing anything with the filters to exclude different limits or player numbers are you?