Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

View Poll Results: Who are the Top 5 SNG players in the World? Have to of played 1k 215s+ to Answer )
1. Good2cu (ShipItHolla, OkemosGod) 5 4.27%
2. Z23fanatic (rosekto/herpes4l1fe) 15 12.82%
3. Bigjoe (bigjoe, newt_buggins) 12 10.26%
4. Newt (Idiotluxbox) 13 11.11%
5. Majorpolk (MyPlayground2) 1 0.85%
6. Deuce2High (pwnasaurusx, hezaquick1) 5 4.27%
7. Curtains 9 7.69%
8. JohnnyBax 2 1.71%
9. Sheets 0 0%
10. GregRaymer(Fossilman) 2 1.71%
11. BonafoneX(Billy4inc, Pwhap) 6 5.13%
12. Raptor517 (Raptor517, PinkRazor etc.) 8 6.84%
13. Gramps (Burrito4me) 7 5.98%
14. Scrubs 0 0%
15. The_Dry 4 3.42%
16. FireyJustice (JCardShark, Gormos, XxtabiasXX) 5 4.27%
17. Zeejustin (50+ Screen names) 3 2.56%
18. Gigabet (40% ROI!! LOL) 4 3.42%
19. Daniel Alei 2 1.71%
20. Jman28 (Sassypants) 1 0.85%
21. Shannon Shorr (Bluff4Rent) 2 1.71%
22. Noodleman 3 2.56%
23. Phil Ivey 0 0%
Other 5 4.27%
Other 3 2.56%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: Who to start this week?

You don't have to start a RB and the best you could do was Marshawn Lynch?
Old 09-04-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Who to start this week?

[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to start a RB and the best you could do was Marshawn Lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to start 2 RB's, and I have Rudi Johnson and Maurice Jones Drew - didn't need help with those picks.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Official \"it\'s not too early to start talking about Fantasy Football\"

Between my four teams I have Peyton, Marvin and Wayne and no one for Saints. Uh, go Colts?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Official \"it\'s not too early to start talking about Fantasy Football\"

Franchise, personally, I would make that trade. Even if Norwood's potential is greater than what Edge will produce, he's still splitting carries on a team that will be playing from behind alot. Edge is the better deal a large majority of the time. As long as it's not a keeper league, I'd make it fast.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Franchise, personally, I would make that trade. Even if Norwood's potential is greater than what Edge will produce, he's still splitting carries on a team that will be playing from behind alot. Edge is the better deal a large majority of the time. As long as it's not a keeper league, I'd make it fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooh, kyro is already throwing around terms like "keeper league" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I tend to agree with the above.

-McGee
Old 09-07-2007, 12:05 PM

haha, ass.

So I decided to draft one more team this year because for some reason I always get a Top 3 pick and for once I'd like to pick at the end and see how I do. Also, I missed the first four picks of one draft, and had a friend draft my entire team for me in another. So I joined one on foxsports.com as that's where my money league is.

Big freaking mistake. Seriously, if you value your sanity, stay away from foxsports. It is absolute crap. The draft froze twice for 5-10 minutes at a time. When I finally got back in the second time 5 minutes before the game started, it had autodrafted the remainder of everyone's team. Just gross.

Anyways, I was really happy with my first 8 picks. Tell me if you agree. QB/RB/WR/WR/flex/TE/K/DST (no return yard points). 6 Bench. I had the 5th pick in a 12-man league.

1. (5) Westbrook - RB (Gore taken 4th. Ahead of Alexander/Parker)
2. (19) Henry - RB
3. (27) Palmer - QB (ahead of Brady)
4. (43) Driver - WR
5. (51) Andre Johnson - WR
6. (67) Jamal Lewis - RB (unsure of this)
7. (75) Baltimore - DEF (With so few starters, I thought this was a good value. Pretty sure Gates/Heap/Gonzalez were long gone)
8. (94) Bernard Berrian - WR (Brandon Jackson was still available, but wanted a solid backup WR.)
9. (102) Vernon Davis - TE (Great value I think.)

The draft froze again at this point and didn't record my Davis pick. I think I ended up with a kicker in this round instead, got 4 straight WRs (does Devin Hester even play offense? Thanks foxsports) and Dallas Clark. I have no intentions on following this league at all, considering how terrible the site is. But I think I did alright draftwise.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:07 PM

kyro, is this a ppr league?

-McGee
Old 09-07-2007, 12:18 PM

I think that's a little early for Westbrook in a non-ppr league. I know he's a perennially underrated guy, but I'd definitely take Alexander over him, and probably Parker/Rudi/Addai, as well. That's all personal preference, though.

Henry is nice on the way back.

I like the WRs you ended up with, but I'm not sure you could have counted on getting those guys where you did in this format. I would rather have taken a WR in round 3, depending on who was available of course (were any of the top tier guys left). I am not sold on getting a QB that early.

-McGee
Old 09-07-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Official \"it\'s not too early to start talking about Fantasy Footba

[ QUOTE ]
haha, ass.

So I decided to draft one more team this year because for some reason I always get a Top 3 pick and for once I'd like to pick at the end and see how I do. Also, I missed the first four picks of one draft, and had a friend draft my entire team for me in another. So I joined one on foxsports.com as that's where my money league is.

Big freaking mistake. Seriously, if you value your sanity, stay away from foxsports. It is absolute crap. The draft froze twice for 5-10 minutes at a time. When I finally got back in the second time 5 minutes before the game started, it had autodrafted the remainder of everyone's team. Just gross.

Anyways, I was really happy with my first 8 picks. Tell me if you agree. QB/RB/WR/WR/flex/TE/K/DST (no return yard points). 6 Bench. I had the 5th pick in a 12-man league.

1. (5) Westbrook - RB (Gore taken 4th. Ahead of Alexander/Parker)
2. (19) Henry - RB
3. (27) Palmer - QB (ahead of Brady)
4. (43) Driver - WR
5. (51) Andre Johnson - WR
6. (67) Jamal Lewis - RB (unsure of this)
7. (75) Baltimore - DEF (With so few starters, I thought this was a good value. Pretty sure Gates/Heap/Gonzalez were long gone)
8. (94) Bernard Berrian - WR (Brandon Jackson was still available, but wanted a solid backup WR.)
9. (102) Vernon Davis - TE (Great value I think.)

The draft froze again at this point and didn't record my Davis pick. I think I ended up with a kicker in this round instead, got 4 straight WRs (does Devin Hester even play offense? Thanks foxsports) and Dallas Clark. I have no intentions on following this league at all, considering how terrible the site is. But I think I did alright draftwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without taking into account last night (because I had this opinion before opening day), I feel addai before westbrook this year is a no brainer. Way less stress, way more durable, and probably more production.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:18 PM

One team I have Romo, Owens and Crayton. Autolist draft so I don't really want them all. I proposed Romo for Vince Young straight up, effective next week if accepted. I think Romo will do well in week one and VY will struggle but like VY overall more. Given this should I wait and try to get more if things go as predicted?