Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: NFL Week 10 Sunday Night Football: Colts@ Chargers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Edge,
Until you can recognize pass interference in its most blatant and obvious form you should really stop posting about the NFL. Your stupidity in this thread is out of control.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the only one saying it was close. What do you say to that?

And you're saying I'M the stupid one.....wow. I get that people can't help but get their panties in a bunch whenever I post, but it seems like lots of you don't even read what I'm saying half the time. Or read when people actually, you know, agree with me. But of course, I get all the hate because you can't control it.

Let's sum it up:

I make a post about a questionable call, and all of a sudden I'm the biggest retard on teh internetz.

ANY NUMBER OF PEOPLE SIT HERE AND BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT CALLS SCREWING THEM, EVEN WHEN THEY WIN, AND THAT'S COOL?

I love the double standard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell me who else thinks that call was close and I'll tell you they must be a complete moron too.

Your posts on PI in this thread are so laughably bad that it makes me wonder if you have ever watched a football game before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cody (Richard Tanner) for one.

You idiots just love to ride me for anything you disagree with me on simply because of the way I choose to cheer for my team. Its ok when people from Boston come here and cry about games being rigged even when they [censored] win, but I make one close comment, and all of a sudden the assclowns like you flame away.

[censored] off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said it wasn't as bad as they were getting on you for. But I also said it was a pretty easy call.

The issue is that it's almost counter-intuitive. The DB wasn't trying to interfear, he wasn't trying to do anything, so you'd naturally assume he shouldn't get penelized. But that's just it, he wasn't making a play on the ball, he leaves himself open to get a foul "drawn" off of him.

Think Reggie Miller.

Cody