Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 10-26-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Just got paid.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

BRENT BECKLEY
Director of Payments and Risk Management at Absolute Poker and alumnus from SAE frat in Montana from 1999. President of Sigma Alpha Epsilon's UM chapter. That player is Brent Beckley, another major player at AP. Brent Beckley worked for AP when a poster propped there. He was a part of support and security. Brent Beckley's last known city of residence is Miami, which is the location of one of the cheater accounts. He was a frat brother of Scott Tom in Montana. Brent plays as RUNNINONMT on UB. His email is brent@rivieraltd.com. Steamroller, a cheating account, is known to have played from Miami. Absolute Poker's recent press releases come out of Miami.

He lives Florida. His family lives in Florida. The thefts took place in Florida. I am from Florida.
Somehow I don't think jurisdiction is going to be a problem here.
While most of the cockroaches are running and hiding, some will get squashed.

[/ QUOTE ]

how exactly did he cheat you, as opposed to the firm ap cheating you? If your Chevy blows up you can't sue their vice president. And if you were cheated out of money, and AP has repaid you - what damages do you have?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are talking civil. I am talking criminal. I dont want a penny from them. I have no intention of suing anyone.

Some insider was clicking the mouse in Florida, and stealing millions from other Americans. Just because they got caught red handed and are attempting to repay their victims ABSOLUTELY does not mean a serious crime was committed. Exactly if and what crimes were committed will be up to the D.A.