Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: When Do You Incorporate Table Image to your game.

Thanks Smurph... I believe this is the meat and potatoes of what I was looking for.

[ QUOTE ]
That is what defines a good player however, as someone who is able to recognize opportunities where because of position or pot odds they can play less than premium hands and still make positive ev plays.

In other words, no one will recognize you as a tight aggro, or timid mouse, or weak tight, rock or any other descriptive but maniac, idiot or donkey.

They will only notice if you show them a winning hand that isn't AKs or a premium hand.

That is what defines a good player however, as someone who is able to recognize opportunities where because of position or pot odds they can play less than premium hands and still make positive ev plays.

If that causes players to think you are less than a tag that is fine by me. But the difference is I didn't manipulate my play to adjust my image rather they interpreted my play as adjusting my image.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rig