Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 10-03-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: awesome floor ruling at the borgata

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a 60+ year old white man dressed like a thug

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to see a picture.
----
Good call by the floor. Borgata floor crew seems to get it right, even on highly questionable calls. Unlike other poker rooms, maybe they actually spend money so that their employees are adequately trained for the job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the guy looked absolutely rediculous. He was old and had a grizzled face, but he had bleached blond thinning hair, flashy gold jewlery, white hightop sneakers, white shorts at his shins, and a white rocawear shirt hahahahahaha
Old 10-03-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: awesome floor ruling at the borgata

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a 60+ year old white man dressed like a thug

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to see a picture.
----
Good call by the floor. Borgata floor crew seems to get it right, even on highly questionable calls. Unlike other poker rooms, maybe they actually spend money so that their employees are adequately trained for the job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the guy looked absolutely rediculous. He was old and had a grizzled face, but he had bleached blond thinning hair, flashy gold jewlery, white hightop sneakers, white shorts at his shins, and a white rocawear shirt hahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure i know who this guy is, i ahve played a few tournaments with him. Next time i see him i will try to covertly snap a picture. Its so funny. He's like 60 but wears baggy clothes, FUBU, rocawear and those types of jump suits etc with flashy watches, big rings and a huge chain and almost always wears a ridiculous hat of some sort and if its the same guy i have seen he wears glasses too. lastly he talks in thug vernacular as well. However despite the way he looks and talks he is genuinely a very nice guy, just not sure why he dresses and acts this way. I also believe he backs several players in tournaments and possibly cash games as well. A few of his runners final tabled some of the preliminary USPC events in 2006.