Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 05:05 PM

Default collections on foreign (German) \"draft\"??

I requested payouts from both Bodog and Absolute at the same time for the same amount a few months ago. Without going over the hiccups I had, I eventually got both payments. But I don't know which check was from which place.

What my question concerns is that one of the payments was not a "check" literally but a "draft" ("draught"?) or something, because it didn't have any routing numbers on the bottom, from a (major) German bank. It did have lots of colors on it and a mechanically inscribed amount, so it looked pretty official. But the upshot of it is that it added another several weeks for "collection"--and 2% in fees.

I can't find anything in search about this (maybe I suck). Has no one else seen these? Anyone know which site it is. (So I could at least ask for a fee rebate.) Fedex charges at Absolute (else 2 months waiting), and now collection process--yet more things sucking about online poker.

edit: I strongly suspect it's Bodog, but I'd like to confirm before I start asking them questions...