Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-04-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Does Pokerstars have the right to take money out of my account?

I think that $1000 means alot more to you than you lead on. It is ridiculous for you to even entertain suing PS over money that isn't even yours. Grow up - you lost - deal with it
Old 08-04-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that $1000 means alot more to you than you lead on. It is ridiculous for you to even entertain suing PS over money that isn't even yours. Grow up - you lost - deal with it

[/ QUOTE ]

suing ps for $1000, you are right thats ridiculous..suing a company that supposedly keeps secure accounts for its customers but can withdraw your funds whenever they feel like a "mistake" was made is a bit more logical dont you think...anyway...i am getting a bit tired of this debate...i feel like we are off the subject a bit and i am countering people who believe i am [censored] and after $1000...
it was good getting a general view on this matter but i believe it is getting out of class...tc people...
Old 08-05-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

suing ps for $1000, you are right thats ridiculous..suing a company that supposedly keeps secure accounts for its customers but can withdraw your funds whenever they feel like a "mistake" was made is a bit more logical dont you think...anyway...i am getting a bit tired of this debate...i feel like we are off the subject a bit and i am countering people who believe i am [censored] and after $1000...
it was good getting a general view on this matter but i believe it is getting out of class...tc people...

[/ QUOTE ]

TheEye, I can assure of one thing...threats of legal action aren't going to get PS to give you free money. I guarantee there are people sitting in PS office laughing at you right now.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TheEye, I can assure of one thing...threats of legal action aren't going to get PS to give you free money. I guarantee there are people sitting in PS office laughing at you right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you actually believe that I asked free money or I would take legal action?..no I never asked from money but instead asked to be directed to the policy I agreed that enables them to take money out of my account without my consent...
Laughing at me in the PS affice?...well maybe they are..however if I was running a business and my employees would sit down and laugh at one of their better customers keeping at least 6 FR tables alive day in day out and the risk of loosing future customers because he would beatch at the biggest poker forum that ps acted without solid grounds on this matter, then I would be absolutely furious that my employees just sit down and laugh at his expense rather than try to find a solution to the matter...
Old 08-06-2007, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Laughing at me in the PS affice?...well maybe they are..however if I was running a business and my employees would sit down and laugh at one of their better customers keeping at least 6 FR tables alive day in day out and the risk of loosing future customers because he would beatch at the biggest poker forum that ps acted without solid grounds on this matter, then I would be absolutely furious that my employees just sit down and laugh at his expense rather than try to find a solution to the matter...

[/ QUOTE ]But you miss the point. Part of the reason they will be laughing at you, is because you think they are making them look bad in the eyes of other players. Unfortunately for you, you are making PS look BETTER to everyone on here, with a resolution to your problem that virtually everyone agrees is fair and just.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]But you miss the point. Part of the reason they will be laughing at you, is because you think they are making them look bad in the eyes of other players. Unfortunately for you, you are making PS look BETTER to everyone on here, with a resolution to your problem that virtually everyone agrees is fair and just.

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as i can see people beatching that ps rocks and stuff are players who are allready playing for them and I wouldnt even know if these posters are ps themselves trying to convince people that they acted appropriately on this matter....if i was a new player I would greatly consider even 1 post where someone believe that ps have acted improperly and definetely look at other alternatives as well...
Old 08-06-2007, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Laughing at me in the PS affice?...well maybe they are..however if I was running a business and my employees would sit down and laugh at one of their better customers keeping at least 6 FR tables alive day in day out and the risk of loosing future customers because he would beatch at the biggest poker forum that ps acted
without solid grounds on this matter, then I would be absolutely furious that my employees just sit down and laugh at his expense rather than try to find a solution to the matter...

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as i can see people beatching that ps rocks and stuff are players who are allready playing for them and I wouldnt even know if these posters are ps themselves trying to convince people that they acted appropriately on this matter....if i was a new player I would greatly consider even 1 post where someone believe that ps have acted improperly and definetely look at other alternatives as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK I'm the guy that found that FTP case for you. I don't work for anyone but myself. I'm compelled to give you some advice though -- I think you are now starting to cross over into the insane zone.

You might wanna let this thread simply go away as nothing of any further value is likely to come of it for you except possibly further angst. And really -- who needs that? GL at the tables

Over and Out?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, PokerStars hired a bunch of shills up to 5 years ago to make thousands of posts on the 2p2 forums JUST IN CASE you decided to irrationally start complaining about something.

Dude, this thread used to be funny. Now it (you) is just pathetic.