Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 06:54 AM

Default Re: \"Jesus\" advises Yang to stiff dealers?

[ QUOTE ]
Since no one wants to say, I'll clear the air.

Dealers for the first two weeks made exactly the same down rate - $25.60/hour. That is a fact. The question is how many downs did the dealers get?

IN an 8-hour shift, if the dealers had a potential to get 16 downs but got only 10 instead, they made $256/day.

If they worked 5 days/week, they made 256 x 5 = 1230/week.
They also made 6.15/hr x 40 = 246/week.

Total per week = 1230 + 246 = 1476/week.

1476/week times 6 weeks = 8856.

I will leave it to the posters to decide if that is a fair number or not, but I have seen the paystubs of a few dealers, and it is anywhere from 8K to 10K, and that does not include any cash-game action they may or may not have dealt.

pkrporcupine - call my bluff and tell me these numbers are wrong. Tell me that $25.60/down is not accurate, tell me the average dealer didn't make 8K for 6 weeks????????

I know it and can prove it.

Look, Jesus Ferguson is a notorious non-toker. But, and if one is honest here, a lot of money is being jacked from the prize pool to toke dealers who simply are not very good.

I agree HET created a lot of bad will vis-a-vis toking, but fair is fair, 8-10 dimes for 6 weeks work is pretty damn good.

If dealers are treated so badly - QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
If you go back a little ways, I posted pretty much the same thing (numbers a little dif, but same thing) so thanks for paying attention
I never said that I PERSONALLY want to be on the PAB, and I have only insulted those that have right out attacked me.
And still, i am happy with what I made and and how the tourney went.
Closed Thread