Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 06-09-2007, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Wisdom teeth question

[ QUOTE ]
get them taken out, its not that bad, id suggest talking to other people who have gottent them taken out. Some doctors are better at the surgery then others so try to get a recomedation. Id suggest bringing in a great CD and listening to a favorite song while getting laughing gas option. It will be great until u realize taht the liquid taht is spattering everywhere isnt water, but blood. Ice cream and vicodin for a week after

[/ QUOTE ]

Its actually a lot of saliva mixed witha little bit of blood. One time assisting a thirds surgery the handpiece got caught in the gauze that was sheilding stuff from falling down the patients throught which then started spinning at thousands of rpms and was soaked in blood/saliva mix. There was a loud pop and me and the Oral surgeon were soaked in blood.

He was like "somebody get a camera!, if i walk out into the halls, theyd think i shot someone." He then tried to walk off but forgot he was attached by a headlight to a stationary unit and almost succeeded in knocking over the unit and the instrument tray everywhere. Thank god for face shields, hair nets and full body gowns, ruined my shoes and scrub pants though.

-JP