Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Friend Zone

For any guys wanting 2 bang a girl he's stuck in the freind zone with.

I have seen alot of posts here hating on the freind zone. Allow me to open you eyes. You guys have the freind zone all wrong. The freind zone can be great if you know how to use it.

It is true that in a guy and girl freindship 1 person is wanting to bang the other person. All you have to do is make sure she is the one wanting to bang you. Be her guy freind not her girlfriend. Smack her on the ass every once in a while. She starts telling you about some sapppy personal guy problems make it clear you dont care. As long as youre her freind while maintaining your masculinity everything will be alright. If you do this Whenever your ready to bang her should be a piece of cake. Whenever you go out wit her treat her as if you are on a date. Just grab her hand while walking as if thats how its supposed to be. Being physical with her is very important, she has to get comfertable with you touching her. Perception is everything and if she is under the perception that you are her man, then when youre ready to bang her there is no chance she will stop you.

Guys get lost in the freind zone because they start acting like sissys, and the girls get under the perception that there just like there girlfreinds and forget that you guys have a D*ck.

My closest freind is a stripper in scores. I was stuck in the freind zone with her for about 7 years. I would sit and listen to her guy problems, I went as far as to pick her up from a guys house she was having a fight with, then on the way there which was an hour drive she calls me n tells me they made up. I was a HERB, until I saw the light and started acting proper. It took about 3 months after that to bang her.