Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 01-31-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Post a secret from your Vault

I AM NOT GAY BY ANY MEANS.....

I was drunk off my ass at this party. I've made out with almost every girl there. I mean everyone was making out with everyone (and no I didn't get mono). There was one "porky" chick there who we'll call "chubs". Now chubs wasn't getting any action from nobody. It was at my party so I felt kinda bad for her. Me and my buddy (who we'll name Joe) went up to her and asked her what was going on, who do you know at this party and so on. Anyway there was a bet that if I made out with joe then chubs and another girl will have to make out. There was a sidebet that It would go over/under a minute. (we were suposed to make out for a minute). So me and joe start making out and before we knew it it's been about 2 and a half minutes. We were so drunk we didn't even care. And chubs got what she wanted and all were happy.

I REPEAT I AM NOT GAY IN ANY WAY
I TOOK A SEAT AND FELL ASLEEP IN THE HAY
THEN I WATCHED THE SUNRISE FROM MY BOAT IN THE BAY
BUT GOSH DARNIT, I AINT GAY!

I should be a rapper or some [censored].

Oh yeah and there are no pics so don't ask.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 AM

good one, but i think thats you have some kinda of tendencies. alcohol tells the truth.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While waiting I come to find out that the reason everyone was outside the high school was 3 people had just been shot by a student.....that student was BOBs little brothers friend who i was just driving with strapped and was now hanging out in the basement with. BOBs little brother threatens me about snitching and I just tell him you dont got to worry about that man i was never here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a sick [censored] human being.

I am not a 'snitch' by any means, but this is really just a matter of having any [censored] semblance of conscience whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt going to say anything cuz I figure it would ruin the spirit of the thread, but since someone else did, I want to say im glad im not the only one who feels this way.

Wouldnt be hard to get his real info and let the authorities know.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dated a girl named Jennifer when I was in the 9th grade. She was in the 10th grade. She worked part time after school at Video Rental Store. She would bring home free video game rentals for me and her brother Jim(11th grade) to play while I waited for her to get off of work so we could go out.

The Video Games only came on when Jim and I saw her pull in the driveway! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I moved to Mississippi the summer after my 9th grade year. She never knew.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You were boning the brother of the girl you were dating!!!???

Ummmmm whatever floats your boat there pal.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I AM NOT GAY BY ANY MEANS.....

I REPEAT I AM NOT GAY IN ANY WAY
I TOOK A SEAT AND FELL ASLEEP IN THE HAY
THEN I WATCHED THE SUNRISE FROM MY BOAT IN THE BAY
BUT GOSH DARNIT, I AINT GAY!

I should be a rapper or some [censored].

Oh yeah and there are no pics so don't ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

cos y'know, it is ok to be gay

maybe talk to someone about it or something
Old 01-31-2007, 12:59 PM

Erm..:

Mine is kinda complicated...

I've a have a F-Buddy (Called Jane*)... Jane's best friend is called Sarah*... Sarah's older brother (Paul*) is one of my best friends of 8-9years...

Nobody knows about my F-buddy...My friend Paul has a guy that works for him called John*...John has banged Sarah...

My friend Paul would have John's kneecaps blown off...100%

Unfortunately, I'd be in trouble as well as I'm one of 4 people that know...I know John, but am not a massive fan...except I can't say anything as everyone would want to know how I know and I'd get a pasting also...?

Vava
Old 01-31-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Erm..:

I've a have a F-Buddy (Called Jane*)... Jane's best friend is called Sarah*... Sarah's older brother (Paul*) is one of my best friends of 8-9years...

Nobody knows about my F-buddy...My friend Paul has a guy that works for him called John*...John has banged Sarah...

Unfortunately, I'd be in trouble as well as I'm one of 4 people that know...I know John, but am not a massive fan...except I can't say anything as everyone would want to know how I know and I'd get a pasting also...?

Vava

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would "Paul" be upset that you are banging his sister's friend?

And as for the other thing, why would "Paul" be enraged that "John" is banging "Sarah"? Because "Sarah" is f*cking someone, or because she is f*cking "John?"

How old are these people?!?
Old 01-31-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dated a girl named Jennifer when I was in the 9th grade. She was in the 10th grade. She worked part time after school at Video Rental Store. She would bring home free video game rentals for me and her brother Jim(11th grade) to play while I waited for her to get off of work so we could go out.

The Video Games only came on when Jim and I saw her pull in the driveway! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I moved to Mississippi the summer after my 9th grade year. She never knew.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You were boning the brother of the girl you were dating!!!???

Ummmmm whatever floats your boat there pal.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me LOL. Someone obviously doesn't know the story of Big Steve.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Erm..:

Vava

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would "Paul" be upset that you are banging his sister's friend?

And as for the other thing, why would "Paul" be enraged that "John" is banging "Sarah"? Because "Sarah" is f*cking someone, or because she is f*cking "John?"

How old are these people?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul wouldn't be upset that I'm banging his sisters mate....he'd be upset for me not telling him about his sister being banged by the guy that works for him... and he'd be livid that his sister went with John...John is not sure that I know but he treads very carefully around me...
Old 02-01-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2 to 1, maybe 5 to 3 I have a kid I've never met.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-01-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here is a website you might like: PostSecret

From website:PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one made me sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

this site is incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

forgot about that site. it's really something, isn't it.