Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2006, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Looking for Uncapped NLHE, PLO or Mixed games (w/badugi) in Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No PLO in Las Vegas - No High Limit in Las Vegas except at the Bellagio - no where else in Las Vegas - sad but true!

KATHY

[/ QUOTE ]

Kathy - You shouldn't be so quick with your opinions.

You can get PLO spread at Wynn, but it doesn't run often. I recommend showing up on a weekend early evening to start the list, and ask everyone you see to start the game with you. I've seen it start as short as 4 handed, but you have to do little legwork to get it moving. Last time time I saw it spread earlier this month I think it was 5/5 or 5/10, I forgot.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks TT. I played $5/$10 PLO during the series there. I think Ill try to show up on Friday and get it started. Is around 6Pm a good time? One night when it got 3 handed they even let us play Pot Limit Badugi for a while. But then when we were there the next day the floor said they didnt allow Badugi at all.

I know you play Badugi a lot. Is there any small limit Badugi or mixed games around town? Does the Venetian still spread the $6/$12 mixed game?