Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

View Poll Results: I have listened to this song by myself and sung along and danced to it
Yes 116 31.27%
No 255 68.73%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2006, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

Quick story:

I was dating this asian chick one time. She was a college student, into lots of kinky stuff it turns out. I didn't know this at the time or it would have made more sense...

We are going to bed one night and my lab follows us into the bedroom as always. My dog adores me to no end. She has separation anxiety, and when people come over to hang out, my dog will literally sit near us and just stare up at me the whole time. I'm used to it, but other people either think it's incredibly cute or are a little freaked out. Anyway, as we're going to bed that night, this girl looks at my dog and goes "Do you ever just want to f*** her?" I'm all WTF?... We laugh it off and go to sleep.

This was years ago and after we quit dating, I heard some kinky [censored] about her from some of her friends that made me think she might have really been 'throwing me a bone' that night.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what were the blinds? even if they were playing 100/200 blinds, 50k is only 250 BB's which is virtually nothing in an aggressive HU match....if you honestly felt there was no way she could lose, then you dont understand variance all that well.

[/ QUOTE ]

in the neighborhood of 50-60 big bets is very reasonable for a single hu limit hold'em match.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:59 AM

geez you guys.

i've met chantel and played with her, and i've talked to her on the phone a couple of times for long periods of time.

the girl is sweet, but she's a player. she is a hustler. she has a good game, but for me personally, i told her right away and many times that i knew she was what she was, but i still liked her.

i almost want to call her up right now and be like "wtF?!?!", would you please remove yourself from this drama and BS? she's a girl who has potential and class, but if she stays in the circle she is in it's going to [censored] her.

she is nothing like this psycho braud brandi.

i think chantel wants to be a poker rockstar diva, and she wants to live the vegas affluent lifestyle.

knowing her like i do, expect that to change or evaporate in the next five years, hopefully sooner.

she should have found a way to stay with rodeen. rodeen is a nice guy and a standup [censored]. he's also an excellent player and could have taught her how to play, but the girl's biggest problem is being terribly stubborn.

she is a huge flirt, and i actually miss her, and wish that she would come back down to earth with some of the rest of us, b/c she does have potential, she just needs to stay the [censored] away from vegas and the whole scene until she's more mature to handle it.

yeah, and if she reads this, it's jess.

also, a year ago she was playing $55 sng's, and was probably a winner at that limit. i hate to hear about her playing 100-200 or anything remotely that high.

she will always be able to live some semblance of the lifestyle she craves, however, b/c she is a pretty girl (very petite) and she knows how to make you feel very comfortable around her.

i really hope she finds herself some happiness, b/c there seemed to be a giant void in that girl.

still, i liked her, but that's b/c i accepted her for who she was and never had any disillusioned day dreams of her falling in love with me.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:07 AM

TRM,

Chantelle has receieved your subtle and charming offer to be her sugardaddy and will weigh your offer against others currently pending and get back to you. Please be advised that if she accepts, it will be on an unrestricted basis that leaves her free to accept any better offers that come along and end your generous sponsorship. Her willingness to stay with you, should she accept, will be directly proportional to the health of your baller roll and the lifestyle it affords.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:26 AM

BT-

i am in love, and the girl i am in love with is all i can see, all i can think about, and i left my heart in las vegas when i left a few days ago. i will be going back next week. there is no girl in the world who could deter me from being with the woman i recently met. she is all i see.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she should have found a way to stay with rodeen. rodeen is a nice guy and a standup [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

This site is censoring the word c o m i c now?
Old 12-21-2006, 05:32 AM

May I ask how long you've been acquainted with Chantel?
Old 12-21-2006, 05:37 AM

"if she were a guy no one would [PUT UP WITH] her."
Old 12-21-2006, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF???!!

Why is Chantel's name being dragged through the mud. Chantel is nothing like Brandi. Chantel is the sweetest person I know; yes, she is a sarcastic flirt. Ed, if you didn't get the humorous nature of her dog comments then you should have just kept your remarks to yourself. Let me repeat: Chantel is nothing like Brandi. For one thing, Chantel is an excellent player, one of the best shorthanded holdem players (and she has only been playing for about two years). For another, she is absolutely not a hustler. If she were, she would have had a bitter legal fight with her ex. Instead, she chose a simple divorce and I've seen the legal papers.

Why are all these internet dorks so obsessed with Chantel?
For most of them, it is because they are pathetic losers who need to get a life.

Let me relate a story during the 5 Diamond tournament. Chantel was playing 100-200 holdem at the Bellagio and talking trash as usual. Well, a wealthy business executive challenged her to play a headsup match for $50,000. She came and told me of the impending match and I instantly asked if I could take 50%. She agreed and I felt like I had just won $25000. Unfortunately, the executive turned out to be all talk and backed out after playing with her in the 100-200 game. I was crushed when I heard the news as I truly feel Chantel had no chance of losing.
The only reason Chantel is the subject of smears and slanders is because she is a beautiful, 22-year-old girl; if she were a guy no one would talk all this [censored] about her.
We have had many financial transactions (swaps) and I have benefited greatly (and I don't mean sexually).

I mostly dont care and laugh off all of this talk about her and some of the other people that get trashed on. But this was one of the most ridiculous stories i have read and I am in shock at who wrote it. I would think being the age that this person is he would be more matture and have better judgement to write such a ridiculous story and waste their time. I am sure your roomate left out some of the reasons why chantel has been to your house and has not been so honest some financial information. I am not going into details because I am not a loser and I dont care about other peoples business.
I have known Chantel for two years and yes she is a huge flirt with innocent intentions, and one of the most sarcastic people you will ever meet. And you cant take her trash talk too seriously. As of the Neverwin part Chantel and Neverwins business should be kept personal and she has never trash talked him to me. She has actually said nothing but good things while they were going through difficult times and believe me if she was going to bash on hm she would definately tell me which would be none of my business let alone any of anyone elses.

I am really disappointed about this post in particular.

James Van Alstyne

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you're disappointed that chantel related a story where someone else (not chantel) said that he and his gf let their dog lick them. are you retarded? who cares? this thread doesn't reflect poorly on chantel at all. the op looks like kind of a loser, but other than that nothing even happened.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are all these internet dorks so obsessed with Chantel?
For most of them, it is because they are pathetic losers who need to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone sensing any irony here? lol

what? poor defenseless chantelle is getting attacked on the internet? i must rescue her. what's that poor defenseless chantelle? you've been talking [censored] to some random rich guy and he wants to play you for $50k that you don't have, of course i'll give you money.