UTG+1 (t1500)
MP1 (t1530)
MP2 (t1480)
MP3 (t1490)
CO (t1470)
Button (t1560)
SB (t1490)
Hero (t1500)

Preflop: Hero is in BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="gray">UTG folds</font>, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>, MP1 calls t20, <font color="red">MP2 raises to t80</font>, <font color="gray">MP3 folds</font>, <font color="gray">CO folds</font>, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>, SB calls t70, Hero calls t60, MP1 calls t60

Flop: (t320) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets t220</font>

who likes betting out here ?
c/r ai will get me into mondo trouble after he bets again or whatever if he has QQ+
i thought this was a pretty cheap way to find out where i am

in hindsight i could of bet out less to accomplish the same thing
Old 11-16-2006, 03:38 PM

Default Re: ($60) JJ Line Q

Thinking about it, I really like this.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:54 PM

Hm...i dont know how other react...but in generall i almost always push against people who bet into my PF-Raise...and 90% of the time they give it up...

So you should only try it against somehow tight opponents. Against people like me you`re good by check/calling to induce a 2nd barrel-bluff...if you raise me on the turn, i believe that my AK is no good anymore...

The problem with this line is, that it could be very expensive...
Old 11-16-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hm...i dont know how other react...but in generall i almost always push against people who bet into my PF-Raise...

[/ QUOTE ]

That can be a very unwise and exploitable way to play.......especially because many players will bet into the pf raiser when they are strong and WANT to get raised.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hm...i dont know how other react...but in generall i almost always push against people who bet into my PF-Raise...and 90% of the time they give it up...

So you should only try it against somehow tight opponents. Against people like me you`re good by check/calling to induce a 2nd barrel-bluff...if you raise me on the turn, i believe that my AK is no good anymore...

[/ QUOTE ]
You won't be happy when I'm leading a set into you.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:06 PM

leading is 100 percent standard for me here.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hm...i dont know how other react...but in generall i almost always push against people who bet into my PF-Raise...

[/ QUOTE ]

That can be a very unwise and exploitable way to play.......especially because many players will bet into the pf raiser when they are strong and WANT to get raised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course...and here comes Multilevel-thinking into play...At a higher level, both players know that...If i only see you leading with a set, ok, thats a different story. But most of the time you wont have a set. And then you will fold your JJ against my AQ etc...If you call i have some outs, and many times i will have QQ+ or a set by myself...so you are not really safe with your jacks...

@GKA: What do you do after a push? Lay it down?! If you lead for "Information" then you`ll have to lay this one down...
Old 11-16-2006, 04:12 PM

should i lead for less here ?
Old 11-16-2006, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You won't be happy when I'm leading a set into you.

[/ QUOTE ]

But most people lead with weakish hands. In general, i dont think its a bad play to push over most flop leads.

In this hand, if you're leading, i only like it if you're going to the felt with your hand (usually). There board is soo dry people can very easily put you on a weak/nothing hand and try to push you off.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course...and here comes Multilevel-thinking into play...At a higher level, both players know that...If i only see you leading with a set, ok, thats a different story. But most of the time you wont have a set. And then you will fold your JJ against my AQ etc...If you call i have some outs, and many times i will have QQ+ or a set by myself...so you are not really safe with your jacks...

@GKA: What do you do after a push? Lay it down?! If you lead for "Information" then you`ll have to lay this one down...

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we're thinking so high level now, most villians will have enough of a read on you where they will pwn you with their set and you will be drawing almost dead to your A high.