Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-04-2006, 12:51 PM

Default ideas for date with gf in the daytime

i have been dating this girl (rather young) for almost 2 years and long story short i need some good ideas for a whole day date since i only see her one day a week these days. im takin her out for jappenese and then a movie tonight and then back to my house [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but i have no idea wat to do during the day. Anyone have any suggestions for some day time couples things... i dont wanna have to drive far so goin to NYC even though its onloy 45 min away would be annoying unless theres somptin realy cool happening there now. I live in central jersy if that helps. Im looking for something thats not nessiserly baller but not cheap either. Help me out OOT i got 30 min. till i gotta pick her up. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2006, 12:52 PM

Default Re: ideas for date with gf in the daytime

Japanese food? thats racist.

In stl, we have forest park, it has teh Art museum, the zoo, the jewel box (flowers/plants), and this along with lunch can kill a day. You have anything like that near you?
Old 11-04-2006, 12:55 PM

one time we went to one of those little amusement parks with bumper boats and batting cages and putt putt and an arcade and a mini rollercoaster. it def killed a few hours and was ~$20 a person.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:55 PM

naw i dont have a zooo around me, or a flower box lol i dont even know wat that is. I am lookin for a way of having a good time with her instead of just doing wat we normally do which is stay around her house all day and do bs stuff then go out for dinner and have fun at night. And again im in cerntral jersey soo not too much artsy stuff around here or anything but by no means the middle of nowhere.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:00 PM

there are no amusement parks around here except 6flags thats about it and i believe they closed allready. HELP she wants to know what were doing and i dont know what to tell her i kind of built this up allready and shes all excited ahhh help lol. anyone?
Old 11-04-2006, 01:03 PM

Take her to the park and play 'hide the sausage'
Old 11-04-2006, 01:03 PM

museum?
Old 11-04-2006, 01:05 PM

she doesnt like museum shes cool lol
i need fun ideas
Old 11-04-2006, 01:07 PM

hahah you are a huge dope, david does that kind of thing all the time.

take her to the jersey shore (assuming that exists in real life and not just on mtv truelife: i'm a jersey shore girl) and let her walk along the beach and pick up lunch food along the way = picnic lunch, and then shopping in the little beach shops kills hours.

if you're by NY aren't there street festivals and stuff going on all the time? just look up local cultural events...actually here:

November 4

Putting Your Garden to Bed Workshop in Somerset at Perennial Garden at Colonial Park. For information call 732-873-2459. Visit www.somersetcountyparks.org

Autumn with the Animals in Medford at the Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge. For information call 856-983-3329. Visit www.cedarrun.org

Legend of the Jersey Devil, stage concert of bluegrass, country and traditional music by regional bands from the tri-state area. In Waretown at Albert Music Hall. For information call 609-971-1593. Visit www.alberthall.org

Turandot by Giacomo Puccini in Trenton at Patriots Theater at the War Memorial. Music includes the famous aria "Nessun dorma." For information call 609-581-7200. Visit www.bohemeopera.com

Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Seacucus at the Meadowlands Expo Center, Plaza Drive. For information call 800-210-9900. Visit www.sugarloafcrafts.com

Underground Potters, a show and sale of finely crafted functional pottery from New Jersey artists. in Demarest. For information call 201-767-7160. Visit www.tasoc.org

Mile Long Labor Day Sidewalk Sale, Mullica Hill.
For information call 800-881-6800. Visit www.mullicahill.com

Labor Day Festival, Burlington.
For information call 609-499-2131. Visit www.flcnj.org

that's from your NJ tourism website [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2006, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she doesnt like museum shes cool lol
i need fun ideas

[/ QUOTE ]

Mabye you could punch babies, and make fun of minorities, becuase you sound like a huge tool, and thats what tools do dont they?