Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-17-2006, 04:31 AM

Default Re: Pokes Poker frozen withdrawl

Get your money the [censored] out of here. Before I email them and they tell me they can't speed up the withdrawal. Now I email them again 5 days later and get pissed and tell them I want to play big in the future if I feel I can trust them... withdrawal in 1 hour.

These guys are a joke. First they couldn't do anything, then it was done in an hour... sure....
Old 10-17-2006, 06:16 AM

same here, my withdrawal is in pending for 2 weeks.
but i finally got an answer at my third email:
Hi XXXX,

This will be in your Neteller account within a week. We do apologize for the delay and are working to resolve all issues effecting this.

Let us know if you need further assistance,
Cashier Support
Old 10-17-2006, 07:04 PM

Default Cashout received from Pokes in 2 business days

Just want to report that I received a withdrawal from Pokes on time. Their website claims withdrawals take 1-2 business days, and this particular withdrawal took 2 business days. The process was not 100% smooth, however. Pokes originally said that they couldn't make a payment until they themselves got paid (presumably from Futurebet). They claimed this would happen within a week from today. However, I was able to get paid today. Here's what I did, and if you are having payout problems I suggest you do the same.

After exchanging a few emails with help@pokespoker.com I asked that they send my original deposit back to me immediately, and send the remaining amount to me when they get paid by Futurebet later in the week. Pokes agreed to this, and sent me $1000 immediately. They claimed that they were expecting to get paid by Futurebet within the next two days, but I received the remaining portion of my cashout within hours. This may have had to do with the fact that I also sent an emailto Jeffrey Haas at Ongame. He has helped mediate Ongame withdrawals in the past, and his email address is jeffrey.haas@ongamenetwork.com.

By taking these steps I was able to get a relatively speedy cashout. Hopefully this will work for others who are being slow-payed.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:03 PM

i am just looking for an update. have any of the people complaining in this thread actually gotten cashouts yet?

it looks like im in the same boat. i have had a cashout pending for over 3 weeks. i have gotten 0 responses to my emails to help@pokespoker.com. i tried emailing jeffrey.haas@ongamenetwork.com and got no response as well.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:19 PM

i got some the 17th oct, so they do pay out some money.. but i'm waiting for more..
Old 10-26-2006, 12:03 PM

ugh

from ongame

Futurebet

We would like to inform you that Ongame Network has served a notice of termination with Futurebet. After several discussions with Futurebet during the last year, Ongame Network terminated the agreement with them on October 5, 2006. Ongame Network will support them to facilitate an organized and peaceful transition. This will include helping move players' accounts and funds to another network.

Ongame Network has strict policies on what we believe is correct and respectful treatment of players. We are committed to the highest standard among our operators and their players. This forces us to sometimes take action toward operators that do not live up to those standards.
Ongame Network works continuously to keep protecting and developing the quality of the network.

If you have any questions in the meanwhile, please contact partner@ongamenetwork.com.

Yours,
Ongame Network
Old 10-26-2006, 04:57 PM

Well, i recieved my cashout today. In addition to the regular mail, i followed up with the ongame address that was mentioned in the thread. I also found a futurebet number to call, 888-689-8522, which i believe is probably just their licensing cs number, but i left a message about my problem, and shortly after recieving my cashout, they called me back. (unfortunately, i didnt get to the phone in time, and they didnt leave a msg, so its unclear if this was actually helpfull or not)

good luck everyone

pjn
Old 10-26-2006, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh

from ongame

Futurebet

We would like to inform you that Ongame Network has served a notice of termination with Futurebet. After several discussions with Futurebet during the last year, Ongame Network terminated the agreement with them on October 5, 2006. Ongame Network will support them to facilitate an organized and peaceful transition. This will include helping move players' accounts and funds to another network.

Ongame Network has strict policies on what we believe is correct and respectful treatment of players. We are committed to the highest standard among our operators and their players. This forces us to sometimes take action toward operators that do not live up to those standards.
Ongame Network works continuously to keep protecting and developing the quality of the network.

If you have any questions in the meanwhile, please contact partner@ongamenetwork.com.

Yours,
Ongame Network

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the heads-up pjn

it'd be nice to hear what Pokes is planning to use for their cashier provider now
Old 10-26-2006, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, i recieved my cashout today. In addition to the regular mail, i followed up with the ongame address that was mentioned in the thread. I also found a futurebet number to call, 888-689-8522, which i believe is probably just their licensing cs number, but i left a message about my problem, and shortly after recieving my cashout, they called me back. (unfortunately, i didnt get to the phone in time, and they didnt leave a msg, so its unclear if this was actually helpfull or not)

good luck everyone

pjn

[/ QUOTE ]

Good deal. When did you first make the withdraw request and how much was it for? I got 2 pending withdrawls initiated on 10/16 and 10/19 for appox $1500. Just sent them an email yesterday and no response today.