Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2006, 03:14 AM

Default Re: Taken almost 2k off a TAG on monkeytilt at wsex

Btwn Players talk alot of chit after you have played them heads up and won.YOU should know that...so when I start running bad, some players whom I have played before will try to needle me. Only players who play heads up consistently will not talk trash to each other after a loosing session of heads up, because we know the game.

MC , tom and you are the only ones I was talking to. And MC I wasnt even speaking to , as you can see from the chat, he directed comments to me first.I usually ignore, but who hasnt had a day of frusterating when players are calling a reraise cold with q5 off and flopping trips?

Like I said before, I WOULD NEVER post something like this using your name if you were on a terrible run. Just some common moral sense.

I will play you 30/60, Get some backers. Im sure you will find alot since I am such a poor player according to your 3/6 friend. If not, AT LEAST, have the decency to not post the chat or not disclose my name in your future winning days.