Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2006, 01:07 AM

Default ** OFFICIAL SEND tribefan to WSOP thread

okey, in return for you guys sending me last year, i am going to try and return the favor for another forum member..

Maybe a mod will sticky this for us for a few days???

All we need to do to send tribefan9 to the WSOP is to make sure he finishes in the top five of the Bodog All-Stars Competition. There are currently 25 contestants and the top five get seats in the main event. The competition is essentially a popularity contest, so tribe needs every 2+2er with a Bodog account to log in and vote for him.

In return for the Zoo’s help in sending him to the WSOP, tribefan9 is offering all of his 2+2 supporters a 15% stake in his winnings in the main event. After his big score in the tournament, I will be helping him in organizing a freeroll to give his winnings back to the zoo. Even if he does not cash in the tournament he will be holding a $500 freeroll as a way to thank 2+2 for sending him to the WSOP. He has already sent me the $500 to hold for the freeroll so there should be no worries about his following through on his word.

Of course i FULLY expect he will win the $10,000,000 grand prize, which means a $1,500,000 freeroll for us. Not a bad deal for just logging in and voting.

All you have to do to be eligible for the freeroll is vote for tribe through the Bodog software and make a post in this thread letting everyone know that you are one of his supporters in his trek to the WSOP. If you do not feel comfortable sharing your Bodog screen name in your post, tribefan9 will be collecting them through PM. These names will be kept confidential and only be used to make sure the freeroll only includes his voters.

To vote for tribefan9, you need to login to your Bodog account and go to the Multi Table Tournaments – Special tab. At the bottom of the list there is a tournament labeled “Vote for: tribefan9 – All Star Nominee”. These are not real tournaments and will simply serve as a voting mechanism. You need to have 60 poker points in your account to register, but you will get the points back at the competition. Contestants with the lowest vote totals will be periodically eliminated from the competition, but you only need to vote once. Once you vote it will be locked in for the duration of the tournament.

Lets show tribefan9 how strong the zoo support can be!!