Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: do you think this internet bill will be effective?
yes 32 29.09%
no 51 46.36%
maybe but not sure 27 24.55%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: *****The Official 2007 J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS THREAD******

And time for my weekly comments on the game...

1. Wow at the defense, much better in all areas. So many times roethlesberger dropped back had all day and nowhere to throw because the coverage was perfect. In fact almost all of roethlesbergers completions were on plays where the blitz was completely picked up. I'd complain about that, but the defense got 7 sacks, most credibility going to the D line, which had by far its best game of the year imo, D-Rob especially.

2. Thomas Jones needs to get the ball this much every game.

3. Brad Smith is nice to have, but he just does not have the right instincts to be a solid receiver, especially on jump balls. Also too many drops.

4. Clemens had some nice flashes, especially at the end of regulation, where he shoulda had the winning td on a great throw to brad smith. However he still seems very raw, alot of work needs to be done on his deep balls which were not very accurate (the early one to coles was underthrown, shuda been a td). There still seems to be some miscommunication with him and receivers, I'm hoping it will be fixed with time but to see it still after the bye week is a little worrisome. He still has a lot of work to do with his pocket presence, but there is def much improvement. Also love the fact that he is a running threat.
All in all the rest of this year is for clemens to get experience. He may mature faster, but I don't think we'll see what clemens can really be till next season at the earliest.

5. Leon Washington is a game breaker and it really pisses me off that he gets so few touches. He needs to get the ball more than on just special teams, and i really hope he eventually becomes the feature running back.

6. [censored] the steelers this was an amazing game, and this season has instantly been made a success imo.

ahh...so much happier