Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Help me plug my leaks

I've been running under 5%roi over a little under 2000 games since September (took a break in October because I ran so badly). This has been killing me. I 16 tabled the $16's for 13% roi, 11%roi at the $12's at FTP before all this happened. I moved down to the $6.5's early in September because I had to dig into my roll to pay the bills.

I've been checking my hands in SNGWiz and I can't seem to find any major leaks. The first couple of sets after I come back from the break obviously has several mistakes, but I fix them quickly but continue to run like crap. There's no major flaws in my play that I can see, and 99.9% of my hands are correct according to SNGWiz once I adjust the ranges.

I've compared my PTracker stats with the stats over the summer, and they're similar; if not, the recent one has more solid stats (in terms of VPIP, PFR, Att. to steal, etc.).

What else can I do to find out whatever I'm doing wrong? The only thing I can think of is that my play has evolved while at the $16's, and that really doesn't work at the $6.5's anymore. Even still, I've changed my game trying to adjust in the last couple hundred games but that's when my results were the worst.