Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
I am using the option to automatically close SNG lobbies w/o a register button, and am encountering a weird error. I 12 table and after 2 hours or so, when registering for another, I receive a message saying FTP has too many windows open. Now there are only my 11 tables and the full tilt client open. I am officially allowed to be 16 tabling, so I know this is not near my limit. There are no visible lobbies open. The only way to get around this is to kill the full tilt process, which closes FTP, then restart it. A bunch of lobbies appear, I close them all, and go along my merry way.

Any ideas on this? The close lobbies isn't doing any sort of peculiar hiding or something is it? I didn't use to encounter this error, but I also didn't use to play 50 SNG's every session.

[/ QUOTE ]

One other person said they were seeing the same thing after playing a lot of SnGs. I tried it and I wasn't able to duplicate it. I'll need your help to sort this out to see if it is related to FTS or not.

Could you try a couple of sessions without using the automatic closing of lobbies? If it still does it, then try not having FTS close the tables automatically. At the moment I don't have any explanation for it.

nano