Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: The Well: TheMetetron

[ QUOTE ]
What don't you like about Amsterdam, and what would you consider nice cities and why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amsterdam just seemed to me to be a huge gathering of stoners with no cute females except the hookers all the stoners bang when they get bored. I'm all for smoking a joint, but the pilgrimage to Amsterdam just seemed so stupid to me.

Also, the weather is horrible and so is the night life. The food is also absolutely nothing original and not in the least bit delicious.

For Europe, of all the cities I've been to I think Barcelona & Paris are the best. Madrid and surprisingly Berlin were probably the next tier down.

These cities all just have so much to do. They have a great nightlife and a great history/culture about them. Food (except Berlin) is excellent in all of them and very tasty and not bland like other places. There are awesome historical sights in each of them and Barcelona in particular has Gaudi architecture around every corner. The people are awesome in these cities and I think I'm especially a sucker for the countries of France, Spain, and Italy for various reasons.