Default TPTK +gs meets co-ordinated broadway flop and feels some heat

Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $47.84
CO: $62.69
Hero (BTN): $60.23
SB: $128.06
BB: $63.27

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, SB calls $1.75, BB folds

Flop: ($4.50) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $10</font>, Hero calls $7

Turn: ($24.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $15.50</font>, Hero ???

Hero has been playing nitty and by the numbers cos since I sat a string of good hands have hit on the other tables I am playing and I've not paid much attention to this one. So I probably look a little on the WT side of TAG.

Villain is 31/8/5 loose preflop and fairly benign - but laggier postflop he is also running hawt and has had the goods every hand I've seen him SD - but rarely makes it to SD and is turning the opposition into roadkill.

I have no eyed ear if he 3bets AK preflop and wouldn't rule AK out but I am fairly sure I am ahead on the flop and I call with position - (I'd 3bet here OOP I think)

Whats the best plan on this turn? - a chunk of his range just zoomed past me - I'm drawing dead if he flopped a set and pretty dam thin if I am now behind.

On the other hand this is his standard play on this table most of the time and he can't be doing this every time with a good hand - so he's bluffing a decent chunk.

If I call I'm facing a chunky river bet almost always.

call and plan to call on any non J river thinking he's VB a worse hand or bluffing enough to just let him continue.

push? and get value for my best hand?

fold?

and how different should my decision be if the turn card is a brick - (is the T a brick?)