Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: FinddaGrind (PA) vs. Genius28

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
patrick has a lot of heart. i never seen the guy quit. thats why i say he's the best. you never see him sit out on anyone. he'll play anyone any time.

sbrugby made millions, hit a bump in the road and disappeared trying to figure out how to play again. wtf.

or like phil ivey.......lose a few buyins and split.

patrick is a real player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because having anonymous internet people give you props for some sort of "internet honor" is better than having money.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and thats why your heroes like urindanger or omg wont play him either.

yeah, patrick is pretty broke with his honorable thinking. stfu. you dont know what your talking about.

your probably the type who advocate hit and running......because your so smart. f'n nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the #1 goal in poker?

[x] Maximize EV
[ ] Create fanbase

The fact is that Patrick is so much more +EV against other players that every minute he wastes playing someone as skilled as Genius he's losing out on money even if he's winning. DUCY? I know you love him, but you won't win this argument because you are defending a mistake on PA's part.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mistake is the wrong word to use. Some people would rather try and improve their game by playing strong opponents. I'm 100% sure PA knows he could be +EV by not "wasting time" playing people like Genius but something called competitive nature kicks in.