Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Beat: i think i hate woman but [censored] them anyways

Im not gay or something. I love to [censored] them, but afterwards...sometimes i want to punch that bitch that i just jizzed into in her pretty face.

WTF is wrong with me. I had a looong relationship, which ended as she was trying to cheat on me. So i dumped her. But [censored] her afterwards a couple of times. I was not cheating on her all the [censored] time - 6 [censored] years. Think im missed some pussy.

I am 25, 7.5/10 imo, not fat, and most important: I am a master at "conversations" (aka LIES) so basically if i want that special girl tonight, most of the times i [censored] her 2-4 hrs later. Sometimes they refuse though - big deal, [censored] you, you whore, i will get your sister and bang her brain out ouf her head.

Uhh...btt. My question was: Why all the [censored] hate. I mean - after i get them to suck my wang and spread their legs, i am no longer interested in any activites. No relationships, no "let us be friends", no nothing. Really, sometimes i want to punch them. I cant stand that "OHHH MY! I SWEAR I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!" They just dont [censored] get it. Sometimes i even had to swear to get that bitch out of my house. Never slapped one of them, though. But i think, its just a question of time.

BITCH [censored] OFF. Yeah, we [censored] the whole [censored] night. But that fact does NOT mean that i will marry you or something. Get the [censored] out of my crib.

Sometimes i think about it and it just doesnt sound right...
Second question: Some of my friends are not cool with the whole situation. They say, and i quote: "Dude, you just cant [censored] 3 girls in a week it looks like you are a manwhore (sp?). I never [censored] sisters or ex-gfs of my friends though.

WHAT IT DO BBV?

[][censored] THEN DUMP
[]GET A RELATIONSHIP NOW YOU HEARTLESS BUM YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUNGER!
[]BITCHSLAPPING IS FINE, GO ON

edited typos