Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Beat: 5 over ticket and gf issues

Have been dating a really cool chick for about 3 months, she is very understanding about poker, cute, we get along great. Last night I got a BS ticket for going 5 over on the freeway coming home from her house. I have a great driving record and was upset about the ticket and the officer was a jerk. I tell her about it today and she says something like the law is the law. I say something along the lines of it was a horse poop ticket and how police suck. She also wants me to hang out with a bunch of her family and stuff for Thanksgiving, then this weekend. She seems to be increasing in her demands. Seems like anytime I have time to play with my balls she has something planned that sucks. She is good in bed, and puts out a lot, also Asian. No pics of her. Shes just your average Asian looking girl, not a model or anything but not ugly. I was upset because it didn't seem like she understood or cared. Maybe I'm being a puss.
A. Keep her
B. masturbate plenty until new chick comes along.