Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Quitin time for Doyle

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys why do you even bother argumenting with the poker professionals, everyone knows that doyle played the hand weak. He had the 3rd nuts with 400+BB deep, he should have just pushed,since it was obvious that the strong looking Gold was weak. I cant stand that noob talk any longer. All the people with 200 posts (all in NVG) talk about how bad of a laydown it was. They've never sat at a table with 400BBs and the 3rd nut flush, facing a raise to an overbet, where a call basicly commits himself to the pot.
Other than that:
Most people forget that it was early in the session, i guess if it was the 5th or 6th episode, Doyle would have called. But losing your buyin early in a marginal spot pretty much sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
This could be the most confusing, self contradicting post I have ever read. I am not even sure what you are trying to say.
People are dumb for saying he shouln't have folded.
You think he should have pushed.
You think Gold who was acting weak, looked strong and therefor was weak.
You justify Doyle Brunson's reason for folding as to it was the 4th and not the 5th or 6th season?
Is this a level?
I do not need 200 posts to know you're a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mixed up leveling with being serious
i should have made breaks in between and put a comment that i am being serious now...

but i think he played the hand good