Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: I got a coach

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ the haters

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont get your panties in a bunch sonny boy. I actually live in the real world and therefore I wont be playing you "heads up for rollz" as you jokers keep calling it. Some of us are busy contributing to society. I hope you do great coaching, but anyone with half a brain will not be asking you to coach. Honestly, that video is boring as hell and doesn't teach anyone anything. Maybe you should concnetrate on your schooling like a good little boy and leave the grown up games to the grown ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

For someone who is supposedly older and wise in the ways of the world, its pretty high and mighty of you to try and ruin someone's coaching business by flinging insults about how my video is bad, when I'm guessing you have never even played 200nl, let alone what I normally play and beat.

I'm hoping that people can ignore the riffraff and random speculation from people who hate their own lives and let the results of both my teaching and my success as a poker player speak for themselves.