Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Trbo Fergison Razz hand

Tournament - Razz (200/400), Ante 30, Bring-In 50 (converter)

Hero: 6,195
Seat 2: 10,014
Seat 3: 5,932
Seat 4: 5,229
Seat 5: 1,289
Seat 6: 1,439
Seat 7: 5,512
Seat 8: 710

3rd Street - (1.20 SB)

Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls___folds
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___completes
Seat 4: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 6: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 8: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
<font color="green"> ok initially i want to play a big pot v lots of oponents with this starter figuring im best and theres no need to tip my strength just yet so i flat call (seems like a way to reduce variance in Razz-- and i do FN hate the variance in razz-- still figuring the game out so feel free to point me to any online resources [maybe this is common knowledge])</font>
4th Street - (4.70 SB)

Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 7: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls

<font color="green"> Ok so here i bet the best board looking for folds and not as happy with my hand but its still got showdown potential </font>

5th Street - (3.85 BB)

Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 7: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks___calls

<font color="green"> Ok bricked hardcore but they look crummy by comparison and the price went up so I bet against a possible T/drawing to a seven and a draw to a T </font>

6th Street - (6.85 BB)

Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks
Seat 7: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks

<font color="green"> obviously the best I can have is a T and im gona have to show down a hand or fold so with no actual or percieved edge here i check </font>

River - (6.85 BB)

Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] xx___bets___calls
Seat 7: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx___calls___calls
<font color="green"> OK I made a T8532 and first to act bet out his T, T7 just calls and I took my whole time bar before I raised here thinking the aces made a T/are hoping to buy the pot, and no reraise means that the T7 didnt hit his 7. Completing what i had been representing, bluffing, crossed my mind but then i figured that theres a good chance I have the best hand and zero chance im going to have to call a 3rd bet with the worst of it so I raise and get the call call I was expecting </font>
Total pot: (12.85 BB - 5,140)

<font color="green"> So what do u think of how i played this Im just learning Razz so id appreciate the feedback I felt pretty good about this decision making but id really like to know what someone who knows the game well thinks.
Also if anyone wants to post any links to online resources for this game thatd b greatly appreciated
THX</font>