Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Girl Situation w/Pics

[ QUOTE ]
Christ, this place is full of idiots.

1. She is hot.
2. If I ever catch you giving a (censored) about what other nerds on a internet forum think of a girl you want, I will personally (censored) the girl in front of you and make you watch. Really, its pathetic.
3. you already came up with a perfect plan. Ask her to go to a Sixers game. Walk right up to her, when she's alone , and say, hey.... blah, blah... She'll say yes, I f'inn know it. If she says no, BFD. Really, really, and I can't emphasize this enough, BFD.
4. Once you close a few deals, please pass this magic formula onto the next underconfident bonehead who isn't getting laid only because he's too scared to apply this formula.
5. FWIW, I am not especially good looking and every girl friend I have ever had is way out of my league. But I'm also dumb enough to think they might actually say yes, and they do.
6 After you are having repeatedly monkeysex with her at will I expect to be reasonably compensated by a transfer on my stars, tilt, UB, or WSEX account. I am no longer accepting AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said essentially the same thing as the others, yet it was written so much better. I think this may be the best reply in the entire post. I still am struggling with her being the committed type and having a boyfriend. How about a new twist on my idea. Her like maybe best friend is dating one of my good friends, what if I ask her to come with me and her friend as well as her friends bf. So me her and 2 friends who are dating. Would this make it easier since it is with "friends" but it gets the message across since we don't hang out like this otherwise?