Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Camera looks good, but I haven't got the slightest clue what would be good or bad about a camera.

On that topic; I am looking to buy a digital camera for my Shanghai exchange (and following trip trough Asia). However, as I mentioned before I don't have a clue about cameras. I am a poor student so I don't want to spend too much, think <200E. That would be approx 250$? Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Things to watch out for, good or bad experience, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot depends on where you are going to buy it because prices are different in different regions. For instance cameras in Europe costs 1.5-2 times more than in US. That being said, I don't know much about cameras lower than $250 (only that they are no good), but if you can afford it, buy this one. It's an awesome low price camera and basicaly best of the worst. If you are going to spend a lot of time away from home, you will need a harddisc with a cardreader to store your pics (you don't need one if you are planing on taking a laptop with you). I've been backpacking Europe this summer for 30 days and took pictures for over 12GB.

Oh and check this homepage. They have a lot of reviews and a good forum where you can get help and advice with choosing a camera.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, thanks. Lowest price for it appears to be 300E, will see if this one would be affordable.

What could be the biggest problems of buying cheaper cameras? As I said; I know as much about cameras as I know about rocket science. Nothing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]