Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Turn plan

live 20-40 9 handed. I have been card dead so I have a very tight image.

3 players limp,SB completes, I check in BB with Ad6c

The flop: 6d2c5s

SB bets(He is typically very aggressive preflop and loose, post flop he is straightforward and never check-raises. When he bets he has something and many times it is very good; straight, two pair, set etc. I haven't played with this guy a lot but it seems to me he can overplay his hands as well; for example ramming and jamming top pair bad kicker type hands when it is clear he is beat. I put him on a strong hand more often though.) The one hand where I was involved with the SB this session had him betting a flop of 747 rainbow, I raise JJ(after raising preflop) and he raised, I called him down and he showed a 7.

I raise

MP cold calls(He is tight and decent. He will peel lightly on the flop and often fails to protect his hand correctly. He seems to be pretty passive and often limps in with big pairs. In fact, he has only raised a couple times in the 3 hours I have been at the table).

The button calls(He is very loose preflop although not horrible postflop. He is deceptively good considering how loose he is preflop.)

SB reraises, everyone calls.

The turn: 6d2c5sQc

SB bets, What would be your plan?