Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Some advice please

Let us say that at the moment I am playing the role of the thief. I have some property of theirs which I haven't paid for. But it's a broken exercise bike! It's not worth anything! I suppose technically you can steal things that aren't worth anything, but that makes you a thief to the lowest degree really.

And I'm not making this hard for them at all. She hasn't replied to me for several days. She just said they were coming at some time on the weekend. Am I expected to be in at all times of the weekend? That is quite unreasonable. All I want is some notice and I will go out of my way to make sure they get it back.

Plus I'm not sure why I am to be labelled a scumbag here. I basically made this thread to get people's opinions on what the morally right thing to do was. It's not like I can't make my own decisions or don't know what is right/wrong, but I thought this one was a borderline issue that could go either way and I'd never encountered before. I've asked a lot of people outside this thread what they would do and their responses have mostly been "[censored] her". Most of the replies at the start of this thread stated that I should let her come and collect it. If you thought otherwise you should've spoken up earlier.