Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: $60k-$80k
0-20% 2 11.11%
20-40% 7 38.89%
40-60% 8 44.44%
60-80% 0 0%
80-100% 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 04:51 AM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

even with 100k, its still not great to be playing speculative hands that will drain your stack

[ QUOTE ]

my point is simple... he watched the first half of the day... he saw that many hands were played with less than premiums.... if he wasn't ABLE to play that brand of poker then perhaps it was his responsibility to let mori know that he didn't think that HE was a good match for the table... then mori wouldn't have wasted a valuable seat on him.

the kid looked obviously uncomfortable... noone can play the game when we're uncomfortable in our surroundings. don't you at least agree with that?

do you see what i mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

so you want him to raise 92o every other hand? im pretty sure he would have loved to play there all day due to the fishiness, and most likely he can change gears if the table conditions call for it. that table calls for tight play, and thats what he did. somehow you take this as being uncomfortable.

like i said in my last post, you dont want to see good poker, you just want to see random people gamble for a lot of money with crap hands...so if youre in that demographic, can you quit trolling those who like watching good poker?

and i doubt hes uncomfortable, pics suggest thats how he always looks at the tbls

edit: i think i see what ur thinking. you think he should play lag because everyone else was. its quite the opposite. basic strat would say that you play TAG at a LAG tbl, and vice versa... though it goes deeper thats the gist. he was promised a seat in the 500k game at the time, so there was no reason to lag it up then. if there was no promise that he would have gotten in, would he have played a bit diff? probably.