Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
What a great ep. Props to Todd for coming up with a genius meta-game plan to counter the other tribe's plan on removing James.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who thinks Todd's plan was far from genius? ignoring the results but not the potential for them, the alternative was for him to get the idol, have Denise, Courtney and Amanda throw the challenge and vote off Sheria, giving them numbers regardless. Seems like the benefits of that plan were far greater. Even if Courtney then insists on voting of JRB, they're getting rid of a player they don't want around.

- I did like Todd's thinking on the power broker issue. Still think Sherea is the right pick though.

- Courtney continues to impress. Not only is she weak, but she's begun the process of alienating what I thought was her closest ally in the game in Todd. Brilliant.

- I found it interesting that the Jamie/Eric romance angle got zero play this week. Can't help but wonder if her decision to not tell him about throwing the challenge might have soured him. She seems a lot more duplicitous than she appears on the surface and that action may have clued him in.

- I don't understand why Pieh-Gee would think she was tight with Sherea. it was pretty obvious that from their five-player alliance, Sherea was the next to go and had little to gain from that affiliation.

- Sherea was right that JRB wasn't answering the question he was asked. She could also use some anger counselling.